𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 9

•
                                  •
                                  •

A/N pov

Hoseok notices Yoongi looking at them and tells Yoongi to come and Yoongi slowly walks up to Hoseok and stands.

"Yoongi this is Taehyung and Jungkook" Yoongi looked at the two. "Nice to meet you Luna" Taehyung said as they both bowed to Yoongi.

Yoongi bowed to them again "Me too but next time you can call me hyung" he smiled his gummy smile.

Hoseok has no problem with Yoongi Bowes to taekook because he's always  like that and taekook is like hoseok's brothers. It is this good quality that makes hoseok fall in love with Yoongi even more and that smile he has never seen in Yoongi's face before.

Hoseok wants to yoongi smile at him like now he is smiling at taekook but it's clear to him that Yoongi doesn't love Hoseok though his heart refuses to let Yoongi go.

But Yoongi is looking at the pretty boy behind Hoseok and that boy gets a little scared. Yoongi suddenly looks at the boy next to Hoseok and asks "What's your name?" In the cold tune.

But the boy still grabs Hoseok's hand and goes behind him and afraid of Yoongi. Yoongi quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him "I asked you what your name was" he asked again a little coldly.

Not only Hoseok and taekook, but all the workers there were looking at Yoongi, and Yoongi had never acted like this before.

Hoseok thought yoongi would only do this to him but now he doesn't know why he's scaring the kid.

"J...jimin" jimin said a little scared without looking at yoongi's face, his words sound a little shaky and there are tears in his eyes.

"Why are you crying now? Did I scold you?" Yoongi asked a little loudly and the place became silent. Jimin is standing still and sobbing.

"I asked why," he asked, pulling Jimin's hand. Everyone is sad to see Jimin "why are you making him cry" hoseok asked a little sorry about jimin.

"Shut up" Yoongi angrily glared at Hoseok and Yoongi was already angry with Hoseok so he easily make Hoseok silent.

"T-hey..... kil-killed my pa....parents," he said crying. "Wipe your tears first" yoongi said quietly. Jimin was still crying though and Yoongi sighed and said "I understand."

"I'm lost my parents too. Losing someone who's meant to us is such a terrible thing," Yoongi said lowly and everyone was quiet enough to hear Yoongi speak.

"W-when" Jimin asked innocently looking at Yoongi as he wiped away his tears. Yoongi sighed again "Many years ago when I was five years old" everyone was shocked because how could Yoongi have grown since he lost his parents when he was five years old.

"But -h..how--" "I'll tell you next time, now you need to rest," Yoongi said, shaking Jimin's hair. "But ---" Jimin came to say something, "If you want to talk about something else, come tomorrow, I'll be at home, okay?" He smiled softly at Jimin.

"Taekook you take Jimin" hoseok said they both took Jimin from there.

Yoongi doesn't say anything from there and he rushes to his room Hoseok follows Yoongi.

"Yoongi, what happened to you today, why did you scare that child," Saying that, Hoseok sits on the bed and takes off his footwear but Yoongi doesn't say anything, he standing near tha window just stares at the sky.

“Yoongi are you angry” Hoseok is looking at Yoongi but Yoongi is not looking at Hoseok. Yoongi stares at Hoseok and looks at the moon again Hoseok understands now why Yoongi is angry.

"Sorry" Hoseok said looking at Yoongi Yoongi looked back at Hoseok.
Hoseok said "Sorry" again looking at Yoongi in straight in his mate's eyes.

Yoongi doesn't know what to say to Hoseok next and he is looking at Hoseok when suddenly the current is cut. Hoseok's breath hitched for a moment as Yoongi's face shone in the moonlight.

Hoseok slowly walks closer to Yoongi and Yoongi looks at Hoseok without fear and just stands there, only his eyes his moving.

Hoseok gently leans Yoongi against the wall and grabs his waist but Yoongi stares at Hoseok silently. "You want to kiss me on my lips right now,na?" he said as he lifted his head slightly to look at Hoseok.

Hoseok slowly looked Yoongi's eyes and shook his head as yes, hoseok's hand gripped Yoongi's waist and pulled him close to his chest.

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok with no emotion "Hoseok, I know you brought me here as your mate,but not to love me but to enjoy me" hearing that Hoseok released his grip.

He looks on in a bit of shock but Yoongi pulls Hoseok's hand forcefully and puts it on his waist, "Whatever you want do to me, you can can do that now, take your opportunity" he said and smiled sadly.

"I'm a week beta anyways s---" Hoseok put his hand over his mate's mouth before Yoongi could finish.Both are looking at each other with loving eyes.

To be continued army

==========

Vote me army
Subscribe me army
I hope you like this episode
Comment your thoughts army it will motivate me for next episode ❤️