Whispers from the ocean(1)

Comenzar desde el principio

She was excited for tomorrow to explore this Island. The sky started to became dark as the sun slowly set. She came inside the house. Her house front huge window gave a perfect view of the ocean. She played her favorite playlist and danced like crazy while making something for herself not knowing that this huge window is giving a perfect view of herself to someone with is not going to be good for her.

Next morning Yn wakedup with full energy. She make something for herself and packed her bag for the day because today she is going to explore the island. She booked the house on the isolated side so there is not many or maybe no people's.

Yn explored the island's rocky coastline, her feet carrying her to a secluded area.she came a long way.The air was salty and fresh, and the sound of waves crashing against the rocks was soothing. She walked closer to the water's edge, gazing into the clear pool beneath the rocks.

Suddenly, a splash caught her attention. She turned around, thinking a fish had jumped out of the water. But then, she saw him - a merman emerging from behind the rocks. His tail shimmered in the sunlight, and his bronze skin glistened with seawater.

 His tail shimmered in the sunlight, and his bronze skin glistened with seawater

Yn's heart skipped a beat as she took in the sight. The merman's hair flowed like seaweed, and his eyes sparkled like the ocean. She just can't believe her eyes and gasped in shock which caught the merman's attention.

As Yn gazed at the merman, he initially recoiled, his eyes widening in surprise. He had never seen a human up close before, and her strange appearance startled him. He ducked back behind the rocks, his tail flicking away like a startled fish.

 He ducked back behind the rocks, his tail flicking away like a startled fish

But then, he peeked out again, his curiosity getting the better of him. And that's when he saw her - really saw her. Yn's beauty captivated him, her radiant skin and shimmering hair mesmerizing him like a siren's call. He was transfixed, his eyes locked on hers as if drawn by an unseen force.

The merman's surprise turned to wonder, his gaze roaming over Yn's face and form. He had never seen anything so lovely, so full of life and warmth. His tail twitched, as if urging him closer, and he found himself emerging from behind the rocks once more.