9. Jimin 🎭 Dissembler Pt 2

。 ⋆

。 ⋆.°𓂃∞︎︎𓂃°. ⋆。

And... cue the laughter that he could barely control, because he wishes he could say that, but nothing they did was wrong; it could never be. After all, she was his—always has been—and it was only right for them to do things together.

He observes Sky passed out completely. His eyes took her in, drinking it all. She was his elixir. Her t-shirt had ridden up, showing her damp underwear, and his eyes darkened, his cock straining painfully against his sweats. He had to get himself off again.

Bending down, he gently pushed her legs apart. He knew Sky was too drunk to wake up, but he was being careful just in case. Fuck. He wanted to bite her pussy, punishing it for even thinking of another man, his jaw clenched in frustration, his teeth grinding to take that chance, so he bent down and rubbed his face on her clothed pussy, groaning in ecstasy. Taking it all in like an addict.

Fuck! He could live here. He couldn't take it anymore as his hands reached for his cock, rubbing it up and down, imaging Sky's soft lips on them, how warm her mouth would be, how her throat would tighten up around him to milk him, and how she would look like swallowing his cum as some of it dripped down her chin to the coloumn of her throat.

His movements got rougher and rougher with his imagination as his nose buried her pussy. Giving in to his carnal urge, he gently bit her lips as he came groaning. This only heightened his pleasure. Breathing heavily and coming down from his high, he gave her pussy a gentle kiss where he knew her clit would be.

All in good time.

They were meant to be, but then Taehyung came along. Their bond seemed inseparable: Jimin, with his endearing tactics and mischievous charm; Taehyung, the laid-back dreamer with a charming boxy smile; and Skyler, the kind, enigmatic beauty who seemed to draw everyone's gaze.

To him, though, this trio wasn't meant to happen. It was always wrong. He saw her first, and he became her friend first. How dare he come between Sky and him? Jimin had pushed him down on the pavement when Taehyung had called Skyler, Sky. Even that name belonged to him, it was between him and Sky and nobody else. And since then, Taehyung had started calling Sky Ky-the shorter version of her name.

Ugly ass nickname, if you ask him.

Since childhood, their mothers would joke around about how they both might fall in love and get married and would gush if Sky and he did even remotely something cute together. They had a whole photoshoot done at 5 with wedding outfits together just in case to show at their actual wedding, melting into a puddle thinking of what their grandchildren would look like.

Both their mothers had everything planned out. So, naturally, Jimin believed his Sky was made just for him.

Everything was perfect, but then Taehyung entered the picture, taking their story on a different path. He was right to not like Taehyung. Jimin knew Skyler belonged with him; their mothers made him believe so.