2. Jungkook ~ Mania pt2

⛓️_________⛓️

⛓️_________⛓️

Around midnight, I wake up thirsty. As I come out of my room, a moan makes me stop in my tracks. No.

As if my legs had their own mind, it took me outside my dad's and Evie's room. They're so into it that none of them notice me watching through their slightly ajar door.

My dad sits on the bed, his legs outstretched, as Evie bounces on his lap, holding tightly onto his neck, her legs spread on his thighs. She moans and whimpers as dad's hand slaps her ass before he holds those perfect curves both in his hands, giving them a rough squeeze. His mouth leaves trails of kisses from her neck to her chest. He finally looks at her while she bites her lips and maintains the same lust in his eyes as he takes one of her nipples and sucks them roughly into his mouth. Evie throws her head back as a loud moan leaves her mouth.

"Ah babe. Fuck!"

That should be me doing this to her. That should be me eliciting such sounds from her. I shouldn't be watching this. My thoughts are consumed by the scene in front of me covering my eyes with a haze of anger and burning through my mind, wanting to go and separate them, to break them apart.

Skin-slapping sounds fill the entire room as my dad groans.

I know she's thinking about me while he fucks her. Just like I think about her when I fuck those girls from college or when I wrap her flimsy underwear that she leaves for me with her sweet scent lingering on it around my cock till I cum with my thighs shaking or when I find her bra hanging outside for my taking to kiss, to imagine her.

And she proves me right when her face turns towards me. She gasps and then smirks, seeing the look on my face and the way my hands are clenched tightly, ready to put a fist through the wall. She mouths something, still looking at me, that I am unable to understand until she whispers, "Take me."

Fuck, I look down. I'm hard. I'm hard watching her like this. I focus on her so that I can imagine it's my cock she's making a mess around and not dad's. That it's me who's making her a wanton mess and not him; that it's me who's making her moan and not him.

I go back just enough to still have their view as I pull down my sweatpants. My cock hits my abdomen, ready for her. I fist my hard cock and start pumping, looking at her.

She bounces harder on his dick as she notices me jerking while watching her have sex with someone else. She moans even louder, "Don't stop." Gasp. "Please don't stop."

"Yes!" I move my hands up and down, squeezing my cock hard enough to imagine it's her warm pussy that's strangling me.

"Mmhmm yes!" My left hand slaps against the wall to support my weight. My movements are erratic, with my hips moving forward.

"Yessss." I cum on my hands with a jerk at her voice. My chest is heaving with how fast I am breathing as sweat covers my forehead.

She whimpers, her head laying on dad's shoulder as he keeps pumping inside her. His hips thrust upward, pounding wildly into her pussy. He's not done with her yet.