Welcome dark angels!

To the ones who are reading until someone comes and makes their darkest fantasies a reality.

"You think you're only going to beg because you're fighting for your life, but that's where you're wrong. The only way I'll be sending you to heaven is with my cock."
—Zade Meadows

⛓️_________⛓️

Copyright © 2023 by blindpotato6_
All rights reserved.

This book is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters and incidents
portrayed in it are the work of the author’s imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental. In no way does it represent the actual person.

In no way do I condone such behaviour or causes. 

Please understand your triggers well, as I have already given warning beforehand.

Do not REPORT; simply skip to the next story.

⛓️_________⛓️

As the name of the book suggests, it's going to be dark, and I mean it when I say dark, with some very disturbing themes, so do not act surprised.

I'll be updating this along with my book, Unhinged. Please have a look at it if you haven't already.

And if any of you have any requests or ideas that they want to see their bias in, just inbox me, I'll try to write it and I will not mention your name if you aren't comfortable. My inbox is open for requests. 📥

--

Now, I know it can be tempting to steal someone's work and add it to your own story (Have seen this happen to a lot of authors/writers here, unfortunately leading them to take down their work🙂💔). Please be mindful and respectful of other's hardwork.

--

Unlike my other book, I'm not going to put any more warnings here, so enjoy!

"Run little mouse."
—Zade Meadows