Chapter 1- Bhaiya

Abhimaan was sitting on the couch of the room in which Ansh was admitted. An Iv was attached to his hand. The boy was not well. He thought he fainted because of exhaustion and fear which were ofcourse two reasons but the main one was that the boy was starved. Apart from that he was malnourished making the situation even worse. His hemoglobin level was also low compared to his age. In conclusion, he was weak physically and for mental checkup, he was told that doctor would have to talk to Ansh first to come up with right conclusion.

Abhimaan looked over the boy. His body was in fragile state and he was in rigorous phase of his life. He was supposed to tell him about his father's demise but he didn't know how to. Abhimaan knew the coming days would be very challenging for the boy. He looked so broken even in his unconscious state making it hard for Abhimaan to hurt him in any way.

Apart from that what concerned Abhimaan most was the marks on the boy's body. Was he abused? Who might it be? Was it Pratap, but....

His thoughts came to halt with his phone's vibration. He smiled looking at his baby brothers name flashing on phone. His baby brother can create all the chaos in the world, keep him on his toes and at same time make him feel at ease in any situation. His Akshaj was one of unique personality.

As soon as he picked up his phone Akshaj blased his ears with a loud scream.

" Bhaiya!!!!!!"

" Bhaiya..... Bhaiya......mai" Akshaj baffled with his words.

"Akshu, beta kya hua?" Abhimaan asked him softly.

"Bhaiya aap jaldi ghar par aajao na, kya mujhe in do boring manushyo ke saath chod gaye ho.... Abhi mujh se galti se video game ka controller tut gaya to arsh ne kamre se nikal diya.... College ka assignment nhi kiya to papa ne daat diya or last date of submission me abhi bohot time hai....... Areee bichare bacche ko saans to lene do koi.......huh!"

Abhimaan chuckled at him. Akshaj was clumsy and he believed in completing any task, a day before deadline.

" Haaa, beta saans to lena bohot jaruri hai aakhir vhi to ek cheez hai jisse hum without any charges use kar sakte hai."

"Ha..ha..ha..Not funny, bhaiya! Aap bas aa jao nahi to mai aajaunga aapke paas."

"Accha kaise aayenga tu.... Tere vo Harry Potter ke jadui jhadu pe baith ke."

" Bhaiya agar mere paas Hermione ka vo jadui bag hota na to mai kab ka teleport ho gaya hota aapke paas.... Bhaiya kaha ho aap? Itni kya important meeting aa gai ki aap office se hi chale gaye vo bhi mujh se Bina mile.... Ye to galat hai na bhaiya ab meeting aapke liye mujhse jayada important ho gai, aapko mujhse milna chahiye tha na jaane se pehle. Aapko pata hai, mere saath kya hua aap nhi the tab... Bhaiya aap....."

Akshaj started off with complaints but his voice quivered at end.

" Akshu, kya hua hai beta? Kis cheez ke liye itna worked up ho raha hai."

" Bhaiya mujhe aapko pareshaan nhi karna tha par......par na......" Abhimaan was very well aware of his mischievous tone.

" Aksh " Abhimaan's stern voice was enough to make Aksh blabber the truth.

" Bhaiya mai sacchi class me Jay ke upar paper plane uda raha tha par ye kambakhat wind ne sara khel bigad Diya aur vo plane teacher ko jaake lag gaye.... Princi ne papa ko call Kiya phir papa ne mujhe bohot daata, kaan bhi kheche or papa maarne hi wale the to mai waha se bhaag gaya, abhi papa yamraj ki tarah aapke bacche ki Jaan lene ke liye mere room ke bahar stick leke khade hai."

Abhimaan palmed his face.

" Akshaj, baccha papa se sorry bol de papa maaf kar denge or punish bhi nahi karenge"