"Kaira Makwana. Favorite color: pink. Favorite food: allu ka paranthe. Favorite stuffed animal: Teddy named Zorah." stated Dhawal, shocking Natasha, who tried pulled away from Dhawal's grip.

Dhawal then pulled Natasha along towards his car when Natasha refused. "Natasha, come along. Otherwise, I will take Kiara and leave."

"No!" yelled Natasha, waking up Kiara. "Ssshh. Baby, go back to sleep. Mumma is here." patting her back to sleep.

As Natasha was patting her back to sleep, Dhawal managed to grab her out of Natasha's arms. "Get in the car, Natasha. Don't argue. WE will talk at home." as handed Kiara to Amba, who was sitting in the car. Natasha pushed past Dhawal and sat in the car. Kiara had woken up and started to cry. Natasha quickly grabbed Kiara out of Amba's arms and was trying to calm her down. She wasn't looking at anyone but her daughter. Dhawal got in the front seat, and everyone else got into their car. Dhawal drove them to their home, watching Natasha and Kiara through the mirrow. When they arrived, Dhawal quickly got out and opened the door, so Natasha and Kiara could come out of the car. As they got out of the car, Natasha noticed that this wasn't the Makwana house.

"This is our house.  We all live here now.  Makwana House." said Dhawal. Natasha tightened her lips. "Just Dhawal's and the rest of the Makwana's.  I have no place here. Stop pretending that the last three years didn't happen. I was kicked out of your life. And I have no intention of coming back." stated Natasha as they walked up to the door.

"Wait here." stated Amba as she went through the front door, ignoring the conversation between Dhawal and Natasha. Amba came back to the door with the arti thali. As Dhawal and Natasha were looking at each other, Amba started doing their arti, surprising Natasha. Kiara was looking around, curious about her surroundings. She saw a little boy her age, and she wiggled out of her mothers arms and went to the boy.

"Hi. I Kiara." said Kiara, introducing herself to the little boy. "Hello. Me Sahil. Who you?"

Dhawal walked up to the duo and said, "Sahil bacha, this is your sister, Kiara. Remember I said that you have a sister who was away. Chachi and your sister have come home. Now why don't you take your sister to your room so Chachu and Chachi can talk. And then Chachi will come and play with you too. Where is Golu?" asked Dhawal

"Room." said Sahil. "Come." Sahil grabbed Kiara's hand and pulled her along with him going to his room.

Natasha looked around and saw the rest of the family had joined them. She still couldn't believe her eyes. Amrish Makwana was alive. She walked towards the sitting area and sat down on the chair away from everyone. She just closed her eyes and was pretending she wasn't there.

"We need to talk." said Dhawal

"No, we don't," said Natasha without opening her eyes.

Dhawal grabbed her arms and pulled her up. "Do you know how long I have been waiting for you? You were supposed to stay with Daama until I came for you. I needed you to be safe, and you disappeared. How could you?" yelled Dhawal

"What was I supposed to do? You kicked me out of your life. Daama died. Sheesh and Mithu were busy in school. They needed to concentrate on school , not worry about me, so I left. End of story. Now I will be getting my daughter, and we will be leaving town, never to come back. This town has only taken everything from me." stated Natasha, standing up.

"Sit down. You are not going anywhere, especially with our daughter. You were supposed to read the note. Shalini Dave was watching the house, also, had gotten, Chhabali to inform her the coming and goings in this house. You were supposed to stay at Pandya Niwas and wait for me there. Where you were supposed to be safe. Shalini Dave was dangerous. It took us almost two years to get her arrested. She was willing to kill you to get her way. So we faked Mots' death. We didn't tell anyone, so it would be more believable. Ma blamed you. I sent you away to keep you safe. You had a high-risk pregnancy. I pretended to be angry. And Shalini would believe it. And she did. But she then started to obsess over Golu, who she thought was her son. Hers and Mots. She attacked Hetal Bhabi. Finally, over six months ago, she was arrested and sent to a mental hospital, as it was discovered that she had a psychotic break. She is going through treatment now. Then, I made arrangements for you to come back to Somnath with our daughter."