Chapter 2

RADHIKA'S POV

Dear Diary,

Date: 11th November 2020

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FORGET ABOUT THE PAST???

I woke up and all those worst memories started to replay inside my head just like the 19th-century tape recorder's film... I wish I were a magician or a witch who could erase my memory :)

It is even harder for me to cry inside my room or bathroom because whenever I stay a little longer inside the toilet, all I can hear are my mother's screams from my room telling me to hurry up. Hugh! I HATE ALL THIS... I HATE MYSELF ONLY.

 Is it important for God to make me sad and depressed every single morning? Doesn't God have any other work rather than making me suffer and think about the past?

 It's been 2 hours since I have been lying in my bed completely awake and soaking my soft blue satin pillow with my tears from the past incidents, and as usual, Mom shouting at Dad for keeping his wet towel on the newly made bed. As the alarm for my medicines rang almost 3 times, Mom started calling my name so that I could get up from my soft lavender-colored comforter and then sat again on the sofa gazing at the goldfish swimming inside the tank as if they were tired of being in the same place for the last few months. Is it just me thinking about the goldfish's freedom-less life and crying a little more just for them...

                                                                       ****BANGGGG****

Mom came and pounded the door like she would break it into a million pieces if I didn't open it right away (YOU KNOW PRIVACY PROBLEM). So I opened the door, and again I went back inside my comforter, but she pulled away the comforter from my body and started shouting at me----- jaldi utho ar kuch kaa lo nahi toh ese xi leke chale jaungi tumhe tumhare counseling session esse xi der ho rahi hai (get up and eat something or else I will take you like this only to your counseling session; already it's getting late). And here starts our everyday conflict regarding attending the sessions, and as usual, Mom wins the argument and takes me to the session... Why do moms win every single argument even after being completely wrong?

My body aches as if I walked miles... but Mom will not believe me right now if I say that my whole body is aching; she would think that I am lying as I don't want to attend the sessions...

Here I am sitting in the passenger sit and reading those memories again and again in my fucking phone and making myself regret for being friends with those friends; like how can someone be so unreal in real life ????

 And to be honest by  this diary entry literally made me upset but I can't show my emotions right now because mom is sitting just next to me talking about those persons I hate the most in this world so I closed my diary and started to stare outsid...

And to be honest by this diary entry literally made me upset but I can't show my emotions right now because mom is sitting just next to me talking about those persons I hate the most in this world so I closed my diary and started to stare outside the window of my seat and think about all those worst things that ever happened with me and most importantly my closed friends did all those stuffs whom I considered as my best friend but God actually showed me their colours way too soon . Its so hard to move on from the things that happened with you while you were just a kid :)

Mom being the worst driver in our family applied one of her worst brakes Infront of hospital the place where I have been visiting for past few months just because of my mom because she forces me to attend each and every single session of this boring council . AGH! here I come again inside the prison me thinking this by standing outside the gate waving to mom and her saying the same things that a mother says to her child even after knowing that her child will never listen to her....

How can someone move on so easily after being with a person for almost 1 and half year? And as I thought this thing my playlist starts playing {AFTER THE HEARTBREAK BY BRIELLE VON HUGEL}

Still picking up pieces , from the broken love you gave to me .... I rewind the part I love the most and the lyrics which actually describes my current situation , HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE SUN AFTER THE HEARTBREAK...... and as usual we exchange those smiles which are forced to be in our face whenever we meet each other or see each other ;

Entering the hospital I see those people again who actually know me by my name till now but still ignores me as if I am a beggar , I wish I could return back to India and cry on my besties shoulder :)

I WISH I NEVER JOINED THIS SESSION :