25 | Beach

Beach episode 😝😝

Komaeda left the room. "I'm ready to go!" He wore a white full-body suit with gold accents. The God spun around so Hinata could look at him from the back too. "How do I look?" He asked, blowing him a kiss.

"Ay caramba!" The brunet exclaimed. "You look breathtaking!"

"I do?"

"More than anyone else. How do I look?" Hinata asked. He was wearing bright orange swim trunks and a Hawaiian button-up.

"So attractive and handsome,"

"Really? Last time I wore this, my mom said this outfit is a crime against fashion itself,"

"The outfit doesn't matter." Komaeda wrapped his arms around Hinata's neck. "You look handsome in anything,"

"Oh?" Hinata raised an eyebrow, smirking. "Even in you?"

Thunder roared through the city, despite the clear, blue sky.

"Whoops. My father heard that," Komaeda told him.

"That didn't answer my question,"

The pale God fixed the collar of Hinata's shirt. "...maybe later." He smiled.

(Hell no they're getting freaky with it 😢 some 18+ type shit (dw there won't be any actual scenes like that) )

-

"Haiii!" Mioda called out at the beach. "Nagi-chan looks cute as always! Hajime-chan, your outfit is so... colorful!" She smiled.

"Thanks." The brunet grinned.

"Where are the others? On their way. Except Hanamura," she said. "I didn't invite him after what he did to Nagito-chan,"

"How thoughtful," The young God pointed out.

"Just common sense," She corrected. "Now get your butt in the water before I push you!" She laughed and began chasing him towards the sea.

"Hinata-kun?" A sleepy voice asked from behind the brunet, making him turn around.

"Hey, Nanami,"

"Your outfit is pretty bad, I think. But as long as you feel comfortable, I'll support you,"

"Thanks,"

He was tempted to take the shirt off at this point. Everyone except Komaeda seemed to hate it quite a bit. He liked it though...

Hinata sat down on a towel and looked at Komaeda playing in the water with Mioda. He wondered if he needed sunscreen now that he was a God? Did Gods get skin cancer or wrinkles? Could he breathe underwater now?

"Soul bro!" Souda called out, running towards him. "I love your outfit!" He grinned sincerely. "You look to manly in it,"

Hinata looked at his best friend. "...I love you, bro,"

"Love you too, man." He pat Hinata's shoulder. "Wat'cha doing? Staring at the fine babes in the water?"

"There's only one fine babe in there for me, man,"

"Oh? Who is it?"

"Komaeda-"

"AAAAAAAAAA-!!!"

"Shut up."

"Sorry. I thought you were into girls is all,"

"I guess I play for both teams,"

Souda sat down next to him. "That's cool. ...Do I have to like guys too now?"

"Why the hell would you have to do that?"

"I always do whatever you do! I joined a band 'cause you did, I dressed all punkish 'cause you did, I became a mechanic 'cause you had a part time job at a mechanic shop, I-"

Hinata chuckled. "You don't gotta do all that. Just be yourself, man,"

"Phew... I really didn't want to kiss a guy,"

Komaeda approached the two of them. "Oh, look, it's the homeless man!" He shook Souda's hand. "Nice to see you again!" He smiled genuinely.

"I'm not homeless!!"

Hinata couldn't stop staring at Komaeda. God, he looked so good. His legs looked long and slender, his arms looked elegant, his waist-

"Hello? Is anyone home in there?" Souda asked, shaking Hinata.

"I'm here!"

"I'm asking if you wanna show Komaeda your sick surfing moves,"

The brunet got up. "Hell yeah." He grabbed Komaeda by his waist. "Get ready for some real action, babe,"

"Oh, I can't wait!" Komaeda's eyes sparkled.

Hinata went to get his surfboard and then walked towards the sea. He grabbed his shirt and ripped it off of his body. "Hold this, Souda,"

"Aye aye, captain!"

The brunet threw the board into the water and climbed on top of it. He swam towards a wave and stood up, grinning.

Komaeda stared at him with stars in his eyes. "He's so hot..." he whispered.

"EW, dude! He's like a brother to me!" Souda complained.