wedding arrangements

◕⁠。Quote of the day 。⁠◕

"There will always be people in your life who treated you wrong. Make sure to thanks them for making you strong"

Then u went to sleep.....

In morning

Y/n pov..

"Beep" "Beep"...... (Alarm clock sound)

I woke up bcz of the sound of alarm and turned it off but my head is aching i have a strong headache bcz of crying so much last night..
Then i went to washroom to do my morning routine.. after completing my morning routine i went downstairs to make breakfast..

I started to make breakfast and after 30 min it completed.i I saw my mom and dad were coming.. they sat on their respective places then i serve them breakfast and I was standing their bcz I'm not allowed to have breakfast with them.. i will eat after they will finish breakfast..
They were eating silent and after completing breakfast.. my mom said me to be ready before 11am bcz we were going to buy your wedding gown.. i nooded my head and they went to their room's..

Then after completing my breakfast i cleaned the kitchen and went in my room.. to get ready.. it's 10am right now
I have 1 hour..

Then suddenly a question popped in my mind..
Will jungkook also come?
I think he will but he didn't look interested in this marriage...and  if he will come then I will get a chance to talk to him.. so that I can tell him about my parents..
but what if they will get to know and then they will gonna beat me no no i can't do that i will not tell him..

Past

Once i try to tell my neighbour about my parents behaviour that they abuse me and beat me and i did but.. i did the biggest mistake by telling him about it bcz my parents and neighbours are same my neighbour told my parents about it that I told him how my parents treat me.. and that day they beat me till i passed out and my whole body was aching and the blood was coming out from the corner of my lips and belt Mark's in my whole body... I was bearly able to stand and in the morning they told me to make breakfast somehow i manage to make but they throw the food on the floor and shouted at me and slapped me after that my mom dragged me towards kitchen and the she put my hand on hot water I was crying and begging her to leave me but then they didn't leave my and after 3min when she got satisfied she leaved my hand I was crying they didn't even give me food for two day they torture me and beat me..

HOW DARE "whip" U TO TELL OTHERS HUH? "Whip"  U B*TCH...
"My mom said while beating me"

I'm s-sorry m-mom.. IT will not happen again i will not tell anyone about it please mom ahhh mom plz " I was screaming but she didn't stop "

But suddenly I passed out...

End of past...

Present

I don't wanna remember that day "u said to yourself being scared"

But suddenly your phone started to ring..
U saw the caller ID it's Lara..

U pick up the call

On call

Hello y/niee "lara said"

Hello lara... How are you ?
"I asked her"

I should be the one to ask you that are... u ok ? "Lara asked me showing her concern towards me"