greedy parents

After they hung up the call...

I can't believe that they are agreed to marry that B*tch.. "y/n mother said"

Yes honey me too.. I thought that b*tch is useless but no.. now she became the key of our success.. "with a evil smirk on his face"

(U all must be wondering that what y/n did that now she has became the key of their parents success.. well jungkook who is the CEO of his dad company Jeon corporation's... this company is the top 1 company of the south Korea.. with the youngest CEO Jeon jungkook... And y/n dad and jungkook dad are best friend but y/n dad never got a chance to collaborate with Jeon corporation's and now y/n dad company is getting loss day by day.. if y/n will marry jungkook then y/d will get a chance to collaborate with Jeon corporation's and u all know very well that if a top company will collaborate with a normal company then that company will be automatically going to be famous and then many companies would like invest in their company and willing to collaborate with them.... )

But in this y/n will be happy bcz it will not gonna effect her marriage life she will be happy... "Y/n mother said"

What did u thought honey.. that i will let that b*tch to live a happy married life huh? "Y/n father said"

Then what are u planning "y/n mother asked"

Well didn't not u notice jungkook behaviour at the restaurant.. how angrily he left from their but Mrs. Jeon said he got some work.. and u already know about jungkook past and his behaviour "y/n dad said with a evil smirk on his face"

Wow honey u are great... That's what I thought how can u let that b*tch to live a happy life but no u already have planned everything.. "her mother said with the same evil smirk on her face"

(Jungkook who used to love Mia more than himself he is ready to sacrifice himself for her they were in relationship for 3yrs but on day he found her make out with a guy.. and got to know that she is cheating with him since 1 and half years.. and from that day he didn't believe in love nor he believe any girl he thought all girls are same he started to hate girls and he still hate.. and now his behaviour has changed from a caring, sweet, humble person to a cold, heartless, scary person.. he has became a workhole person who didn't care about anyone.. just work , work and work... That's it.. )

______________________________
|Someone has said the truth |
_____________________________

(Love can make your life and can distroy u too.. )

After one week

Their parents decided the weeding day...

At jungkook house...

Jungkook "his father called him "

Yes dad "jungkook said"

We have fixed your weeding day and the weeding is going to held next month ok "his dad said"

WHAT!!! But dad u didn't even asked me I don't wanna marry her dad why u guy's can't understand"jungkook asked his dad "

Jungkook listen she is a kind and innocent girl not everyone is like her (Mia) jungkook I'm 100% Sure u will not gonna regret marrying her jungkook.. plz jungkook... "His dad said"

Yes jungkook your dad is right I can't see you like this being all alone and distorying your life not me infect no mother can see their children distorying their life for someone who didn't deserve you... "His mother said coming out from the kitchen wiping her hand with towel"

Yes jungkook she is right "his dad said"

But dad I- " jungkook was cut of by his bad words"

No but's jungkook i don't wanna listen anything u have to marry her or else u will see our dead face... "Jungkook dad said and was about to go " ..