Chapter 46

Life gives us a fair share of pain, of agony, of heartbreaks and of struggles that we don't think we can conquer. We fight in the pursuit of surviving, of revenge, of burying the memories that haunts us to bed. We fall in the idea that love alone can mend things... But maybe... Maybe sometimes love is just not enough.

"Freen... I don't know how to say this to you but I have loved you deeply. Maybe still love you today. But I cannot put myself in the same way we used to be, I wanted to start a fresh beginnings, with no coats of bitterness from the past. With no aches from the lies and the betrayal that we felt.  I wanted to thank you for the things you did, though they aren't as heavy as those in movies, i'm still grateful for the things that you tried to do for me. For Fin. Thank you so much for giving me Fin. For a short period of time I have found and saw your genuine feelings. But right now we aren't stable. We. Aren't ready for any of this... Maybe, maybe we aren't meant to be in this lifetime. This is not the right time for us. Not yet."

Freen's tears fall rapidly. Becky didn't say that this is a goodbye but she felt it. She felt that this might be a closure of what they've had. Of what they had started. And Freen is slowly crashed by the fact that this didn't take them somewhere.

" Thank you for everything Freen... I hope you all the best in life. In this lifetime we might not be together as one but maybe soon, soon when I am already ready we can be together again. We can try to make this work, we can try to work for us. Right now we have to give each other space. I don't wanna hurt you over and over again and I know you don't want that too. But right now, the least I wanted to do is hurt you too. To hurt you back the same way. So Freen... Thank you for everything. Thank you for being you."

"Why do I feel like your leaving?" Freen asked as she sob. Her eyes waters a lot looking at Becky.

"We don't know what will happen Freen. But here I am in front of you, saying all of these things. " She paused. " Take care of yourself okay? Don't overdo your works. You'll always have a special place in my heart. " Becky planted a soft kiss on Freen's cheek heightening her pain. It was a long peck of kiss on her forehead, yet the absence of Becky's lips on her cheek was palpable when she moved away.

"Let's heal first... And maybe when there are no scars anymore we can love each other already... Can we do that? Can I love you freely?" Freen asked.

Becky smiled softly. " We'll see about that Freen... But now, just know i'm here. I'm everywhere you go. " Becky replied. " Look at those rings dangling in your neck. That's my promise, when you miss me just look at that. That is a symbol of my promise that I will come back. I will take that again and let it slide in between my fingers. Goodbye for now Freen..."