Chapter 33

When Freen opened her eyes from the stomach turning kiss, her eyes dilated and expanded. Her cheeks flush with red as she look at Becky flustered.

"B-bec..." Her voice was inaudible. She admit that the kiss send her to different dimensions of emotions but the realization that Charlotte, Becky's girlfriend was around made her sick in the stomach. She like the kiss yet the fact that she kissed someone else's girlfriend made her feel guilty.

"Let's go." Becky left her behind. Her figure disappearing in the middle of the bustling crowds between them. Inhaling a great amount of air in her lungs, Freen decided to follow Becky's figure. Her heart racing with anticipation as her legs took great strides on the parking lot.

Shut up and kiss me

Shut up and kiss me

Shut up and kiss me

Shut up and kiss me

"Shit!" Freen mumbled in her breath. Becky's angelic voice keep repeating in her mind like a broken piano that can't be stop. Her mind wanders upon the events that occured as few minutes ago.

"Mom?" Finley's voice snapped her from her daydream. The serene face of her daughter gaved her solace and peace.

"Yes honey?" She asked bending down to stoop down on her daughter's level. Her eyes darting towards the two figure who was at the trunk putting Finley's bags inside, both are engage in a serious conversation.

Are they talking about the kiss now? God I hope I didn't ruin anything.

"Why didn't mommy die?" Freen was taken aback. Her mouth hung agape from the sudden inquiry.

"What? Why are you asking that?"  She asked.

"Because you eat mommy... " Freen's face turned red. She cannot compose herself anymore. She didn't know this kid right here is that genius to even address that.

"I uh—"

"Fin! Come here baby! You and mami Char are going home now." Becca's voice elided. Freen who was looking at her daughter shoot a glance at the mother who walked sensually. It wasn't even seducing, yet looking at the person in front of her make her want to devour her whole.

Damn it Freen this is no way you are not feeling something for her.

"Mommy, why didn't you die when momma eat you?" Becky like Freen, was shock with the question. She was reluctant to answer yet her daughter longed responses. Somehow she was so young to understand.

"You'll understand when your old enough baby. Now let's go, mami Charlotte is waiting."

"Okay. Bye momma." Fin kissed Freen's cheek, she scooped the toddler in her arms peppering kisses on her hair. "Mommy why aren't you kissy momma?

Becky looked at Freen who now have a huge grin on her face. " Baby, mommy is sick I can't kiss her."

"But mommy kiss momma and you didn't even say you are sick." Fin whined. In the midst of the bustling and growing curiosity, Becky found herself defeated with how her daughter notice things.

She now regretted kissing Freen. Her cheeks still feel hot remembering what she had done.

"Mommy?"

"Okay okay i'm kissing momma." She leaned over, her hands cupping Freen's cheek in between her hands, her eyes darting from Freen's eyes down to her lips then back to her eyes again.

"Mommy! You're taking to long!" Before they know it, Finley pushed her mother on Freen's leading to a sudden collision of their lips. Just a peck, a peck that send both of them to a differently sensation. A peck that send Becky's inside into a storm and spasm of butterflies. Freen's hand was holding her waist, her breathing ragid and quick.