Night 23

It was an ordinary Monday, high school sucked ass, but I still had to go. I was calmly driving to school listening to my oldies tunes. After parking my car I started to get out when two girls came up to me. I turned my attention to them as it was odd for any stranger to come up and talk to me. They smiled and said That is such a nice car, we're taking it." They walked off not bothering to hear my reply, as they walked off to class I rolled my eyes and went into my classes. After the long day of endless classes, I head over to the parking lot. I see my car has some new details to it. It looks like it got into a bad accident with a bat and a key. As I got closer to inspect the damages the girls got into my car and drove off. I questioned their IQ considering I still had the keys and I knew the number of my license plate. I wrote down my license plate and got it reported to the local cop at the school, but what irks me is they left me their black pudgy pickup. "Why would they leave you a new vehicle to drive after stealing yours?" I thought. But as it was getting late I decided to just use it for the time being. once I got in it felt like time was nonexistent I was so sluggish and my vision kept flickering..in and out throughout the entire drive...I knew I should've pulled over and gotten help but I couldn't I felt glued to the vehicle like I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. I ended up waking up in my grandma's driveway at the old lake house. I ended up blacking out again and the next thing I knew I was at her door unlocking it to enter the old house. I open the door and call out to my grandma. "Meme you here? Hello?" Nothing, the house is empty.. empty, no furniture no people don't look lived in for years. The house I lived in with my grandmother. The house with so many memories, looks abandoned. After checking around the place and heavy creeper out. I decided it was time to leave. I turn back and head back outside to the truck but instead of a black dingy pickup, I  see my car.. my Jeep with gashes on the sides from a good key, flat tires, and busted windows...

I wake.