Night 6

(Warning: death by hanging if your uncomfortable with the idea of choking to death then do not read, this chapter gets a bit into details of what I have felt and woken up to.)

the room was cold, dark, and empty but for some strange reason in felt...welcoming. I do not know why, I was inside this room or what called me here. I was standing on an old wooden chair in a darkly lit empty room confused and, in a daze, staring at a decaying wallpaper of wilted flowers.  Suddenly my eyes are covered with some type of fabric trapping my eyes shut. I call out to whoever in in the room with me "What's going on? Hello?"  There's no reply and then a rope is tangled around my neck, my hands bound behind my back. I start to panic but realize, as I'm trying to struggle, my body refuses to move. Almost at a relaxed state. I could hear no movement, no footsteps. then I start to feel the wooden chair move slightly away from me. Terrified I start to beg and plead. "Please no, there has to be another way! I want to live!" suddenly the chair is ripped from my feet. my body hangs as I'm being choked, the choice of breathing is no longer valid as I'm gasping for air. my body doesn't thrash though, it stays still as i hang I can feel the rope biting into my skin it leaves a painful sting. As I feel like I'm fading away...I wake.