𝓔𝓹.12 𝓴𝓲𝓭𝓷𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓭!

Previous episode:

Soon enough I saw van slowly making it's way to sir Jimin and the door of the van opened when it was a bit away from sir Jimin.

I rushed outside almost crashing into whoever came in front of me.

I saw van approaching him and two hands came out of van.

Continue :

I quickly reached there as a hand spread some short of liquid on sir jimin's mouth. I pushed sir Jimin and he Landed on the ground with me.

The van stopped a bit far from us and a mask man look outside at us.

I don't know what to do so i took out my phone and dial police number and face my phone ahead in van's direction.

The man who was looking made a sign to move van backwards to us so i quickly pull my middle finger up and put it on my call button.

The man then bang the van's door and the van speed up and disappear.

Ufff....that was one hella of a thing.

That's when I look beside me and found sir Jimin trying his best to let his eyes open.

I think they spray some drug on him. Damn!

Sir Jimin? Can you hear me? I said as i hold his shoulder and shook him a bit.

He struggling to open his eyes.

Sir Jimin, please stay awake.... I said while slightly slapping his cheek.

Damnit who do i call now? What do I do? I said as I look up at the sky frustrated.

That's when sir Jimin closed his eyes.

No! No....no....no!!! You can't passed out yet!!!! I slapped his cheeks which made him open his eyes again.

Think Y/N!!! Think!!!! For his sake think of a way !!!!

Frustrated i hold my hairs as sir Jimin was laying down on the road beside his car with his head on my lap.

Jess! Yes, Jess! I shouted slightly as my lips formed a little smile.

Quickly I got my phone out and dialed her number.

On call :

Jessica : Hello?

            Jess! I need help!

Jessica : what happened?

                Can you please
            bring me my things
            from the locker?

Jessica : Yes, but what happened?

             I will tell you   
        everything later Jess
      but now please hurry up!

Jessica : Alright! Alright be right there!

Call ended.

Soon enough Jess came running out of the store and i wave at her.

Jessica : here your things babe. She toss my things at me, which i gladly catch before it could hit me or sir Jimin.

Thank you Jess. I own you. I said with a smile.

Jessica : Who is he? And why he is almost like unconscious? She asked as she leaned a bit closer to look at sir Jimin.

Jess, i will tell you everything later, but please help me carry him to that car. I said as i slightly pushed her away before she could recognise sir Jimin although he is wearing mask and cap.