𝓔𝓹.3 𝓦𝓱𝔂?

Good Afternoon Sir's....
I greeted them with a soft smile on my face.

??? : A very Good afternoon to you too Miss?
A handsome man spoke up, i can't take my eyes off him, without realising I spoke up...

Y/N...My name. After saying that my eyes widened a bit but i put my head down and tuck a stand of hair behind my ear feeling shy all of a sudden...

??? : Please take a sit Miss Y/N The Handsome man said and I look up at him and Thank him.

Thank You sir...

I took a seat in front of them...

Here are all my documents sir...

*Handing over the papers*

The other Man who is sitting beside the handsome one took my papers and he is now through the paper's....

Meanwhile Me and handsome dude exchange a smile...

Mine was of nervousness+ confident,
While his was Normal greeting type...

??? : Relax Miss Y/N...

You kind of look stressed...
Handsome Said to me with a bit of concern in his eyes.

I am actually a bit nervous sir about the interview...
I replied.

??? : Don't worry Miss...

It's just an simple interview for job... He said.

Yeah... Thank You for encouragement ^_^ i replied with my smile.

RD [rude ideot] : Why?

Why should we appoint you for a job?
The rude ideot of bookstore spoke up. I don't know why but his aura is bit overwhelming right now.

Okay Y/N,
Be confident!

Don't let his dominating aura effect you... I try to build my own confidence and said....

If you decide to give me a chance then i will do whatever it takes to make the company gain more profit with my work...

RD : Why do you think you are good then other people who came for job? He questioned.

I cannot say i am good then others since i don't know there qualifications...

But i can assure you that if you give be chance then i will prove myself to you. I answered.

RD : This is your first time doing job, right?

Yes sir,
It is...

RD : Why? Why here? Why Now? It's getting tough for me to speak now, but i have to answer so i said....

Because i want to help my family financial and i want to be independent...

I have already went to different workplace to find job but-

I feel a huge lump in my throat...no voice is coming out...

I can't say anything...i might cry... remembering all that harsh words...

HM [ Handsome Man ] :
Miss Y/N?
Are you okay?

Here, drink some water...

I take the glass of water and gulp it down in one go...

I am so sorry for the inconveniences....