Read Me:)

Dear Readers,
I am myself, a big fan of brother-sister trope books. Recently I realized that I have read countless books on Wattpad on the very same too. But not gonna lie many of them were either going too fast or had too little content according to my liking.

But I read many good books too which I have re-read multiple times and still couldn't get enough of them. Since I couldn't find many other books that would fulfill my requirements, I decided to take matters into my hand.

So this book is basically about how the only girl child of the family suddenly disappeared at her birth. She went through a lot of hardship and abuse when she was thrown into an orphanage and  foster homes. She tries to be strong but at the end of the day she wants to feel loved and cared for.

After a long torturous journey, she finally meets her brothers who, just like her hold many mysteries.
Join Akia, in her journey. How she gets loved and pampered by 5 grown men.

Trust me you're gonna love it if you are looking for a detailed and normal paced book. I tried my best to make it look very readable by putting correct punctuation and spellings.
I will try to update a chapter each week. Since the chapters are long and detailed, I will try my best to complete one chapter each week.
I hope you like it!
Don't forget to write reviews in the comments!
Love you all<3
Regards,
Doodle_diary.