Forever

Bradford and Chen are on duty; there is a criminal, named Cole Jacobs moving around Los Angeles. Lucy and Tim are in his location. Backup and airship is coming soon.
They bursted in and tim shouted: "LAPD!" they separated and Lucy went upstairs.
Then suddenly a gunshot was heard downstairs. Cole has kidnapped two woman. Their hands and legs are tied with chains. Tim found them and Cole was aiming at him.

"Put the gun down!"
Tim shouted to Cole.

Lucy did a surprise attack from behind and got Jacobs on the ground. But then he kicked Lucy in the face meanwhile Tim untied the women. Lucy was knocked out on the floor and Jacobs had his gun on Lucy's head.

Cole said:
"You have two choices: first one, I'll kill her and you'll stay alive or the other way around. If you attack me, I will push this button and she'll be gone forever. If you want her alive, she will never see you again."

Tim was silent. backup still haven't arrived, his rookie is on the ground and he has a big choice to chooce. Only one will leave this
room alive.

Cole said:
"It's a surprise that you are totally shut."
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
Tim shouted at him but suddenly the gunshot went off. Lucy felt a sharp pain go through her body. She was barely alive anymore. Cole ran off and Tim lifted Lucy on his lap. Lucy was shaking and losing a lot of blood.

Lucy got some words out of her mouth and she said to Tim:
"I-... I love you forever."
Then Lucy took her last breath before moving to the heaven. Tim started crying and he kissed Lucy's forehead. The backup what they needed earlier, arrived now. If they would've been here earlier, she wouldn't have died! Nolan and Harper arrived and then Grey. They all saw Lucy laying on Tim's lap. Everyone looked sad and hopeless. Lucy was now gone,  forever.

the end

- author's note:
english isn't my first language, sorry for any mistakes.