028

Ch 28: THE LAST PRANK

Ch 28:
THE LAST PRANK

——
"A perfect love story don't matter anyway that's all for the cameras."

Harlem, NY; 6:32 pm

Harlem, NY; 6:32 pm

MAY 7th, SUNDAY.

"CAUSE IM SUSPENDED so I don't go back to school until Thursday. I basically got a five day weekend and I'm finna enjoy and I don't care." Myona spoke to the camera on the light pink tripod she was holding.

She was sitting in the passenger seat of Ethan's car, and he was sitting right next to her. It was Sunday which meant it was no school for nobody, so the group of them were getting ready to go pick up jabria, Lala, David and darrian since they all wanted to ride in the same car.

Then, they were going bowling which of course was myonas idea. She wanted them to spend time as a friend group as always so she was always coming up with stuff. She was trying to get her mind off of nini and Darnell.

Laser tag, the movies, going out to eat and all of the above were always her ideas. She originally wanted to try an escape room because she knew she would be dying laughing with a bunch of dummies, but they were closed for the day so she pushed those plans back.

"Anyway y'all, so today we vlogging or whatever since we gone be with the group, but we gon play a little pranky prank on them first." Myona informed the camera.

"And before y'all even try to start, it was all nottis idea. He wanna prank them." She clarified.

He looked up from his phone, running his hands through the curls he decided to let lose today. He could admit he looked very good, and his curly hair was well maintained along with the line up he got the previous day, which made him ten times more attractive.

"Yeah cause she always fucking pranking me. Like I did one prank on her—mind you it was some get back type shit, and she ain't let up since." He recalled making her laugh.