002

Ch 2:RWA--

Ch 2:
RWA
--

"Rich wid a attitude; RWA"

Harlem, NY; 3:29 pm

"Myona come here right now." Chanel called out to her daughter from her room.

Myona ignored her mother continuing to watch tiktoks on her bed. She giggled at the tiktok she was currently watching making chanel jerk her head back knowing she heard her call her name.

"If I have to say it again imma take yo car keys." Chanel said knowing myona could hear her talking to her.

She shook her head at how slowly her daughter was becoming disrespectful. It was really starting to irk her nerves really bad.

She was so close to actually whooping Myonas ass. She needed a whooping, but she had no one to blame but her for spoiling her so rotten.

Myona smacked her teeth aggressively developing an attitude. She flipped the covers off her swinging her legs off the side of the bed getting up before making her way to her mothers room.

Chanel's eyes immediately fell on myona and she squinted them furious.

Chanel took a deep breath "myona who is Darnell" she asked her daughter watching her standing there holding her elbows.

"Some boy I used to mess with, why?" She asked chanel. How would she know who Darnell is if she never brought him around or even up in a conversation?

"Why did his mama just text me on messenger a screen shot of a big ass paragraph you sent him disrespecting him and her." She looked at her daughter disappointed that she would even let her fingers type something like that and the fact that she probably told him even worse while actually speaking.