006

Ch: 6Playing games--"Every bitch that hate on me got a ugly face and a botched body"

Ch: 6
Playing games
--
"Every bitch that hate on me got a ugly face and a botched body"

Ch: 6Playing games--"Every bitch that hate on me got a ugly face and a botched body"

Harlem, NY; 7:31 am

Two Days Later

"Stop!" Myona yelled frustratedly slapping her hand against her thigh.

Notti laughed at how frustrated she was getting because of him with his mouth full of food. "Bro what is wrong wit youuu" he dragged leaning over the seat to get in her face.

They we're currently in myonas car and they were supposed to be at school , but they weren't. They were still going to go, they just planned on being a little late.

"Cause you not letting me feed you" myona huffed dramatically rolling her eyes at the boy and he laughed some more.

"Aii come on," he said lowly licking over his lips. He stared at her while she happily dipped the waffle fry from chick fil a into the chick fil a sauce.

"Hmm," she mumbled bringing it up to his mouth he ate it making her smile. "He love me y'all" she looked at her phone since she was live and he rolled his eyes sitting back into the seat.

"Never said that," he shook his head.

"He want me," she mouthed to the live and he side eyed her wondering what she said. He watched her read the comments laughing at what they were saying.

"Yes, we is supposed to be at school but my pookie bear wanted chick fil a and I'm his new sugar mama so what he want he get" she spoke to her phone and he smacked his teeth.

"Stop tellin people that shit" he looked up at her phone that was propped up on her dash board. Half of them were her fans, and half of them were his.