010

Ch 10:Cut off --"Wouldn't even know love, if it was right in ya face"

Ch 10:
Cut off
--
"Wouldn't even know love, if it was right in ya face"

Ch 10:Cut off --"Wouldn't even know love, if it was right in ya face"

Harlem, Ny: 12:16 pm

Same Day

"SHE STUPID AS fuck really. Everybody know me and notti always go back to each other so ion see why she even wasting her time." Myona overheard tamara in the bathroom as she stood in the large stall.

She never understood how stupid people could be to talk about people in a bathroom knowing anyone could be listening to them including the person they were talking about or someone who associated with them.

As bad as she wanted to say something and air her out she decided to take the smart route since she was very interested in what else she had to say. "Crazy," crystal shook her head applying lip gloss to her lips looking at herself through the mirror.

"Not only that but she look sad as fuck following him when he don't want her like how stupid can you be" Tamara asked rhetorically and Crystal laughed with her nodding her head agreeing to her statement .

Deciding that was enough she opened the stall door and both of them pushed to see who would walk out because they thought they were alone in the restroom. Seeing myona Tamara's heart slowly started thumping, not because she was scared but because she was caught in the act of talking shit about someone.

"First of all hoe," myona looked at Crystal figuring she would air her out first. "While you sitting here trynna be a follower and agree to everything that tamara saying... don't you do the same shit y'all in here talking shit about me for?" She questioned and Crystal stayed quiet.

"Cause I know damn well you be hot on dd trail and guess who he want? Not you I can promise you that, ugly dirty ass bitch." She said and Crystal mugged her. "How your sad as fuck and you ain't beating me in nothing with numbers but your body count let's be for real" myona slightly popped her neck.