018

Ch 18:STAR SHOPPING——

Ch 18:
STAR SHOPPING
——

"Look at the sky tonight, all of the stars have a reason. A reason to shine, a reason like mine and I'm fallin' to pieces"

 A reason to shine, a reason like mine and I'm fallin' to pieces"

Harlem, NY; 8:03

April 21st, Friday.

"CAUSE ALLLLL I neeeeed, is a beauty and a beattttt! Who can make my life completeeeeee!" Myona sung the Justin Bieber song in the passenger seat of the vehicle owned by notti, while he shook his head annoyed by the girl.

She looked so pretty at the moment, and he kept sneaking glances at the girl as well. He was trying hard not to let his smirk show so that she couldn't see, how his face was heating up as she sung off tune pointing at him in particular.

He really did like her persona, she was a goofy person who showed all the aspects of herself without having to hide who she really was. Every part of her, he got. The annoyed version, the rude version, the lovey clingy version, and the goofy version.

She was one of the small group of people that could actually make him genuinely smile just because she was being herself. "Why you trynna act brand new like you don't know this song word for word, bar for bar." Myona paused looking at him, an arched eyebrow accompanied on her face.

He ignored her, not wanting for her to expose the fact the he knew Justin Bieber songs. It was something he told her out of confidence, and he only knew a few because he listened to them when he was younger. He didn't even know he remembered some of the lyrics until him and Myona secretly did karaoke in her room one time.

"I'm not singing that shit bruh." He shook his head, his deep dimple visible to her eye sight from how hard he was smiling. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip, squinting his eyes.

She took her attention from him for a split second to look around, seeing if she could've recognized where they were going. Notti worked so hard to figure out what to do, because he knew for a fact when it came came to things like this money wouldn't move her in the sensual way he preferred because she had that already.