001

Ch 1:Pretty Little Birds--

Ch 1:
Pretty Little Birds
--

"When hating you feels good for the night. When the morning comes, I hope you're still mine"

 When the morning comes, I hope you're still mine"

Harlem, NY; 4:32 pm

Myona sat in her living room on the floor in front of the coffee table crissed crossed apple sauce.

"Girl i don't know what's wrong with him," myona shrugged on face time with her bestfriend Mahogany. "He just wanna pick arguments and I'm not finna argue wit no broke bitch and the same apply for a broke Nigga" she said shrugging picking up another picture.

Nini shook her head, "so what did he say?" Nini asked curiously. Her bestfriend always got in arguments with her on and off boyfriend Darnell. It was routine at this point but something about this argument had so much passive aggression that made nini feel like it may have been real this time.

"He's mad because I told him I didn't wanna go to his neighbor hood to meet his mama, first of all; your house has roaches." She looked at her phone momentarily.

Nini's jaw dropped, "girl, Darnell got roachesssss?" She dragged completely shocked "yes, and I be seeing them when we on face time. That's why he my face time bae, heavy on the face time!" Myona grabbed the Elmer's glue stick spreading it on the back of her picture to add it to the vision board she was making.

"Damn you goin out sad fuckin wit a nigga wit roaches bestie, we got standards" nini shook her head.

"Wait a minute hold on because you the one who said to date someone based on what's the inside and not outside" yona objected to her best friends statement.

"That's cause as soon as a nigga say he don't got ten racks you walk away! I meant money wise, don't judge people based off how much money they have" nini shook her head scolding her bestfriend.