016

Ch 16:The revenge prank——"And my NY girls, let me see ya hands,Wave em at them bitches hating on you with they friends

Ch 16:
The revenge prank
——
"And my NY girls, let me see ya hands,
Wave em at them bitches hating on you with they friends."

Harlem, NY; 11:49 am

April 16th, Sunday.

"CAN YOU STOP being mad at me, this shit getting sad now." Myona huffed with a frown, walking back in the room with a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch shutting her door behind her..

"I'm not even mad no more." He denied her allegations, sitting on her bed watching The Chi on her tv, while she rolled her eyes not believing him. He wasn't mad anymore, but he was still being standoffish because he was bitter.

They didn't even understand how his heart dropped when he walked in the room and saw myona and ddot. "I mean I really got it in 4k how bad you want me. You was boutta cry." Myona called him out making him smack his teeth.

"And you was finna pull the blicky out and light it up over me, knew you wanted me real bad." She nodded slowly, stabbing her cereal into her cold milk.

Climbing into her bed she got next to notti, passing her bowl to him.

He tucked his lips watching the girl climb into his lap, sitting side ways over him, then she took her bowl back as he slithered his arm around her waist holding her in place.

Notti kept his eyes on the tv more interested in what was going on in the show, he loved the chi. "I don't even know why you keep trynna play stupid like youn know what we got goin on. You already knew you jus wanted me to say it in front of everybody else and I did. So is you happy now?" He questioned followed by mushing her head.

"Boy it wasn't even about that, I was jus trynna prove my point duh." She muttered rolling her eyes putting a spoon full of cereal in her mouth. "Any way now that you basically you admitted your my man and we have a little one on the way, take me out to dinner baby." she wiggled her eyebrows reciting the famous tiktok sound from a few years back.