023

CH 23:PRETTY

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CH 23:
PRETTY

——
"You got some soft lips and some pearly whites, I wanna touch them in the dead of night."

Harlem, NY; 6:20 pm

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Harlem, NY; 6:20 pm

April 28th, SATURDAY

My nails are done rn so it might be more typos!

"PRETTY IN YOUR room?" Jay questioned looking up from his phone referring to who he knew to be his little brothers girlfriend, myona.

"Stop calling my girlfriend that, fuck is up with you." Notti rolled his eyes feeling salty. Honestly he knew his brother meant no harm but he was still jealous at the nickname she had developed by jay.

"Nigga chill out," jay laughed not taking any offense to his brothers words, "it's just a nickname that stuck. She look like a little barbie doll or something. You should be happy ion think she ugly, I think everybody ugly." Jay enlightened.

Notti couldn't help but laugh at that as jay passed the blunt back to him. Notti took a long drag as the smoke filled his lungs putting him at ease.

"So is she at yall house or what notti." Ddot asked playfully with a grin in his face. He could easily see his bestfriend was doing stuff he had never done before.

Yes, his mother had also met tamara, eva, and another one of his exes, but he'd never let anyone of them stay in his home while he wasn't there in comfort.

Once notti nodded, it was confirmed.

"Her ass love it there," notti shook his head to himself taking another pull before passing the blunt to his brother David.

"This man really in love bruh, he letting her stay in his room while he ain't even in the house." Ddot jested with a laughed.

Notti smiled, "I mean I trust her." He shrugged knowing it was deeper then that. What she wanted she got, and if she wanted to stay to nap, or just chill in his room she could do that.