025

Ch: 25STARTING FRESH

Ch: 25
STARTING FRESH

——
"Respect ain't so hard to get. But you don't even attempt to figure yourself out."

Harlem, NY; 7:35 pm

Harlem, NY; 7:35 pm

MAY 3rd, WEDNESDAY

"YALL, IM SERIOUS I got a good joke." Ta'liyah tried not to laugh as she and the rest of her friends sat around the table in the restaurant they were in.

Myona thought it would be nice to go out to eat, just for quality time. Her phone call with nini two days ago had been lingering on her mind and she was unsure how to feel.

"Aight Lala, what kinda joke is it." Notti gave in to her antics since everyone else seemed to just stare at her hoping she would stop embarrassing them.

Myona carefully cut off another piece of her steak that was on her plate and ate it off the fork. "Exactly, just tell it Lala." She crossed her arms once she swallowed the piece.

Lala rolled her eyes. "Stop being party poopers. Anyways, it's a ice spice joke." Lala giggled some more. She was the type to laugh at her own joke. "Okay, what did ice spice say to the banana?" She questioned.

David was recording her since he found it funny, and of course he was the one who taught her the joke. "What ?" He asked, since he already knew, and nobody else was engaging.

"You thought I was peeling you?" Lala answered before she broke out into laughter at her own joke, and everybody else laughed a little bit—only because her laughing at the joke was funny. Not the joke itself.

"dd ass taught you that didn't he." Darrian already knew, that just sounded like something he would say.

"Yep." David nodded proudly.