loving him was maroon

"When the silence came, we were shaking blind and hazy...

...You were standin' hollow-eyed in the hallway"

- Taylor Swift, maroon

words spoken vrs. words spoken but untold

(red room conversation, is going to be saved for later)

After Alex's.... incident, Magnus felt bad for her. 

"Alex... you're going be here for couple more days right?"

"Yeah... why?"

"After this dinner is done, you're coming to my room"

"But-"

"No buts, you are coming to my room. Mac will help you... if you can't find it. But its like the not blue one. So..."

*time skip*

Alex was not even in the right wing of the white house. He was wandering towards the Oval Office when Mac found him.

"Your highness?" Mac asked. She was surprised that MAgnus had not been pranking her.

Five minutes later

Alex was sitting on Magnus Chase's NOT blue bed. Somehow, his feet had ended up in Magnus's lap. We were laughing about funny baby stories about Alice. Somehow, within another 5 minutes, we were more like best friends, than we were fake best friends.

Slowly, Alex started drifting asleep, but it was the first time he was happy. 

Magnus looked down at Alex, who was asleep in his lap, and Magnus yawned, before drifting off as well.

in the morning

Alex woke up. 

hey yalls.

so like I realsied I haven't updates in a while. and I wanted to do it, but it was really late. soo this chapter kinda sucks ass

BUT IMMA FIX IT (also I deleted all of the red room scene, so its gonna be a conversation for later) 

(maybe next chapter)

and yeah.... it'll get better

just trust

(also no sex, cuz I don't wanna do that)

please don't kill me

-vi