Please Don't Ever Become a Stranger

Heyy yalls,

i don't have anything to say this time, expect thank you, and enjoy...

Magnus was curled up at the foot of his bed. It was Christmas Eve. His dad, Frey, would be seeing his mother, Natalie, for the first time in ages. Since they had broken up, they only saw each other on holidays, and only for the sake of Magnus and Alice. Someone knocked on his door, he quickly got up and answered it. It was Mac, she was coming to check on him.

"Magnus, why aren't you ready? Dinner starts in 10 minutes. You should have been ready hours ago. They want to get a couple photos before you guys start eating."

"Thanks Mac, I completely forgot about that." She walked out of the room.

After she left, Magnus quickly slipped on his sweater, it was an ugly sweater. Uglier than most, and he was exceptionally glad Blitz wasn't here. If he was, Magnus would already be dead for wearing it. He quickly walked into the hallway, where he met up with Alice. Together they walked down the steps. They were greeted by Odin and Mac, who would be the only secret service agents to attend the family dinner. But, they would really just be standing at both doors, making sure no one got in.

The tofu, and falafel, were placed on the table, and the Chase-Aabergs (that's Frey's made up last name btw) started to dig in. At first the conversations were bearable, but then the topic switched to his mom's campaign trail. Soon, the formal, family dinner had turned into a war, and Magnus and Alice were being used as gambling chips. It was beginning to be too much for him, he stood up, yelled some profanities at his parents and marched out of the room, fuming.

(magnus is bold and alex is italics)

hey alex... you there?

Magnus, why must thou bother me at such a late time???

oh, sorry, forgot this is christmas eve, and like you're probably with your family or something, nvm, i'll leave you alone now.

No, Maggie, it's like 2am here, only Sam and I are awake, what were you texting about?

it's just my family, they are crazy right now, and i'm having another mental breakdown... can i call you? i wanna talk to someone in person.

(This is because Blitz and Hearth and spreading their first christmas together in new york and he didn't want to bother them)

Yeah, sure, hold on. Let me get my sister out of the room.

*** On call ***

"Hey Alex, thanks so much for being here for me."

"Yeah, no problemo Maggie. What's going on, you can tell me."

"Thanks Alex, yeah my mom and dad are just being bitches right now, like I get that they are together, but they don't need to go like, baby tiger shark every five seconds. At first they were fine, but then they started to fight, and I just can't deal with it anymore. I just wanted to no body, no crime, my way out of there."

"Ooo, which parent???"

"Seriously Alex, but that did help me feel a little better. It was my mom, she can be a pain in the ass sometimes. She is a little head strong. But, can we talk about something else now? Like maybe New Years? You are coming to my party right?"

"Yeah Maggie, I'll be seeing you again for the first time since your apology trip."

"Just make sure you don't wear green, I'm going to be wearing a velvet green suit. The theme is like a dark emerald green and silver, but if I remember correctly, Blitz said that baby pink goes perfectly with the theme."