Finally

Rolling his eyes, with an evident moody face, Toji gets up to go downstairs and open the front door. You sigh to your self, glancing at Megumi who's lying down on the floor now, looking at the ceiling.

"Baby, let's go downstairs now hmm?" The boy looks at you and waits for you to come pick him up. You smile and go get him and walk downstairs.

Satoru and Suguru arrived home and they came with Chinese food, you smelt it while walking down the stairs and it seems as if Megumi did too, he starts rubbing his belly, "mmmm mama yum food!" You nod and agree with him "smells amazing!" Megumi stares at you and repeats "amayin!"

You go downstairs to find the boys setting up the unfinished dining table for you all to eat. Megumi's high chair is already built up again so you put him in there and strap him up. "Hey guys, so how was it?"

The boys smile and tell you everything they found around the area, the good and bad things, the playgrounds and schools, etc. Toji grunts as they speak clearly still annoyed that they keep interrupting your moments together.

Satoru chuckles and glances at Toji "you alr right there big guy" Toji only rolls his eyes and nods. The other two look at you for an explanation, you smile and shake your head to clear the subject.

You're all eating at the table now, food is being passed around and you're helping Megumi eat as he's making a mess of him self. "My love can you give Gumi a bath after dinner" you speak.

It's as if things have shifted in this new home of yours, but normally calling a nickname outloud would catch the attention of all three men at the table right now, but this time, only Toji looked up, to which he was surprised but joyous about. You yourself were slightly surprised too, not seeing Suguru or Satoru bat an eyelash toward you.

"Of course princess" he clears his throat and gets up from the table to throw his things in the bin. "I'm really enjoying this food, maybe we should make this our regular, they do amazing sweet pancakes too omg!" Satoru is clearly finding a new obsession, you and Suguru laugh and agree with him. As they speak amongst theirselves, you get a text.

Megumi sees your phone light up and tries to grab it, to which you quickly grab it before him and he throws a fuss. Before having to do anything, Suguru gives him a carrot to chew on and Megumi is back to normal straight away. You mouth a quick 'thank you' to him and check your phone.

BD Toji🔐: Princess, tell them how we're going to share a room

You: umm right now?

BD Toji🔐: yes now precious, when else.

You: but ummm..

BD Toji🔐: but what, do you not want to? Do you want your own room😐

You: no! No, just I don't know how to bring it up😔

Suguru calls your name and as you look up your phone vibrates indicating Toji replied but you don't see it yet, "what's up?"

Suguru looks at you intently "are you okay, you seem like you're losing your mind" he chuckles and leans back. Satoru laughs and agrees "yeah you look red too, are you alright there? What you even looking at"

You quickly lock your phone and put it down, not seeing Toji's message. You shake your head at the boys, standing up to let Megumi put his chair, he's quick to run off as soon as he's off.

"Well I just wanna say something but idk how to..." they both look at you waiting; no clear emotion on their face. You look between the both and start sweating on your hands, why are you even this nervous, your not asking for anything massive, hell your not even asking for anything, you're just telling them how your going to live.