Lies upon lies

The room fell silent, not a word from anyone. Your main focus right now is on Toji, you can hear his heavy breathing from where you're sitting. Aiko is staring up at Toji, in disbelief, as if he's talking so much nonsense, as if she didn't just come here and accuse him of leaving her.

Suguru clears his throat and speaks up after a short minute, "Toji please leave the room..."

Toji's temper is real bad, you know it, everyone knows it's, hell even Megumi knows it. He snaps his head toward Suguru "I'm not leaving till she admits it's not mine"

Aiko is about to speak up but you beat her to it, "Toji please just listen to him, I'll come with you" Toji's gaze softens almost too quickly as he hears your voice, he glances at you and nods slowly, you get up, letting go on Satoru's hand, taking Megumi you three walk to your bedroom.

Suguru's pov

Seeing y/n walk off with Toji even after all this is happening makes me feel some sort of way, I really don't get what she sees in him, but whatever. As long as I can sort this situation out, things will become normal again... I hope.

I can see Satoru, sitting up now, he's contemplating the same things I am.

"So, Aiko, please explain further and give us any more details to how you know Fushiguro."

I smile at her softly and I take a seat on the couch, I can't hear anything from y/n's room so hopefully she isn't crying, or Toji isn't being a dickhead.

"Well I already told you, Toji and I met at a hotel and we fucked and I even warned him about the pregnancy and he said he'll-"

Wait what did she just say? Did she just say-

Satoru speaks up in the speed of lightning as if he can hear my thoughts, "did you just say hotel"

Aiko looks at me then Satoru, the look in her eyes. Fear.

As i'm about to speak again, Satoru interrupts me "i asked you a question"

I'm never one to be afraid of Satoru, but the anger he shows when he knows someone is lying to him is unbearable and right now he's definitely being lied to. We all are.

"um- sorry i meant, the park?.." i hear Aiko say, i can hear the quivering in her voice, she's getting nervous, she can't keep this up much longer. It's like she can't even believe the story she's saying right now, but, I don't want to frighten her. I don't want Satoru to frighten her either. We still need to get to the end of this.

"Aiko please...tell us why you're here really" I'm standing now, i have a lot of patience but this involves Y/n so i have to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible.

"so.." you begin as you're on the bed playing with Megumi, he's not really paying attention to you though, just playing with your hands.

Toji snaps his head toward you, he can't believe you're going to actually talk to him. He doesn't give this chance up so he rushes toward you and sits on the bed too.

"y/n you..you believe me right? she- that's not my baby.." he looks deep into your eyes, you can't help but pout, seeing him so vulnerable.

Do you believe him? You want to, you definitely do but he's hidden so much before, what's one more thing...

"princess please...believe me" he takes your hand and kisses the top of it while slowly looking  back at you.

Megumi sees this and kisses your hand too, causing you to giggle because it tickles.

The sight of the two boys in front of you makes your heart melt, they're both smiling at you, Megumi is Toji's twin and you love that, you love them. Your son, the cutest baby alive, you'd do anything for him. Toji, you love him, you're in love with him and in that moment you decide yes. You do believe him.

You nod slowly at Toji "yes Toji, i believe you"

His eyes widen as if they're going to pop out the sockets, he doesn't waste time on grabbing you and hugging you so very tightly.

Not a minute in, Megumi starts moaning as if he's getting jealous, but at this moment you bask in the emotions you and Toji are feeling and hug Toji tighter.

As you both pull away, Megumi crawls on your lap, "are you ready to go back now?"

Toji nods slowly and stands up, extends his hand for you to take.

You take it and just as you three are about to go to the living room, you hear Satoru's voice

"are you fucking kidding me!?"

A/N

hi my loves, long time no see!
Uni is nearly doneeeee😭

🩷🎀vote vote vote🎀🩷