Soulmates?

Your kiss was interrupted by a series of throat clearing, you both look toward the direction it's coming from.

Satoru stares at the both of you for a couple of seconds, before smiling his head off "guys you could've called us to join" he pouts and walks in the room toward the two of you on the bed

You get off of Toji and stand walking toward Satoru "hmm Satoruuuu" your hand takes his as he smiles at you.
"y/nnnn" he starts to lean in but you stop him chuckling. "not now Toru" with that being said you walk out the room to the kitchen.

Weeks later

A lot of things have changed in your life. You've spoken to Suguru and asked him for advice about your situation with Toji; you and him see each other quite often, you're with Megumi most of the time hence why Toji sees you quite often when he's not at work, you even had Megumi stay over at yours sometimes when Toji worked late. He truly is becoming your son.

Satoru has been wanting to change career paths so he's been home more often than not, Megumi has taken a big liking to him too because hes been seeing him in the morning for a while.

Suguru on the other hand has been happier with his job as he's been promoted recently, now head of the art department at the school he teaches at. You couldn't be more happy for him and even decided to bake him a cake, in which Megumi got too excited for and smashed his hand into before Suguru could cut into it. Ofcourse all of you laughed it off.

Toji has been opening up to the 3 of you more and more, you found out what happened to his wife and what he went through before getting into this position with Megumi.

You and him have shared countless nights together, not much else than making out while the baby sleeps but it usually ends up being cut short as Megumi has some sixth sense to start crying when you're not near him and near his dad instead.

it's mid August so the heat is slightly unbearable, currently 3am lying like a starfish in your bed without a blanket. Megumi is stirring in his sleep in the cradle beside your bed as you just took his blanket off too, not wanting him to get too hot.
You decide to get up and go to the kitchen to get water and take a breather, walking in you see Satoru on the couch watching netflix on the big tv and popcorn on his hand.
"hey babe" you whisper while going to the fridge
"hey cutie, c'mere" he taps his lap for you to go to him, you get a water bottle and walk to him then sitting on his lap you lean into his chest almost immediately.
"you smell like baby" he giggles out like a child
"Toru, what." you look at him in confusion but start laughing. He starts laughing with you and starts to explain "you knowww the baby smell, Megumi still has it, and considering he's glued to you 24/7 you smell exactly like him"
You chuckle at his explanation and nod at him "Toru do you think my and his relationship is weird?"
"y/n no. i never told you, but i've told Sugu, i truly believe Megumi is your soulmate" he says with a grin
You turn to face him awkwardly "my soulmate? you think? how does that even work Toru, he's a baby"

"i agree with the snowflake" interrupts a deep voice in the room

🩷🎀 vote vote vote 🎀🩷