She smiled amusedly, even though she was a bit nervous. " Because you want to do it yourself ?"

"O f course. " His smile became different from what she had seen before and he stalked closer to her. " That pleasure is all mine and I will not be allowing anyone to take it from me ."

She had chosen her gown in honor of her mother and grandmother , it was in a similar style to what they had worn, made of white and gold silk and lace. She knew with how cold the North was she would not be able to use those kinds of gowns outside the castle, but it was her wedding day and she wanted to look beautiful for her husband. The bit of cold had been worth it when she saw the heat in Cregan's eyes as soon as he removed her maiden cloak to replace it with his. Once they made it inside the castle Saerys had removed the cloak bearing the Stark sigil, happy when her husband could not seem to take his eyes away from her, just like now.

He removed her gold crown and placed it carefully aside before massaging her scalp. His eyes moved over her face before he lowered his head and kissed her. Their labored breathing was the only thing that could be heard in the room, neither of them wanting to pull away from each other. Cregan's hands moved to the back of her gown and he undid the ties quickly, not stopping until the gown was on the ground. Saerys was not a passive participant , unlike most high-born ladies she had not been taught about the marriage bed by a septa, but by her mother and grandmother. Both women had made sure she knew that the marriage bed was not just pleasurable to the man, but to her also. They had told her to speak her mind and make Cregan aware of what she liked and did not like.

She made quick work of his clothes, wanting him as bare as her and for their skin to touch. He moved her to the bed, making sure she was lying down before climbing onto the bed next to her. His mouth returned to hers, kissing the breath out of her lungs while one of his hands moved between her legs, cupping her and grinding the heel of his palm against her clit. She gasped into his mouth when his fingers parted the lips of her cunt before teasing her entrance. Her hands moved, holding his face as she pressed her mouth harder against his.

Her nails dug into his chest as he used a thick finger to enter her. He broke the kiss and leaned back, looking into her eyes. " Are you well ?"

"Y es, " She rolled her hips, wanting more. " It feels very good ."

He retracted his finger before pushing them back in, creating a rhythm that made her body go up in flames. Her pants became moans as she rocked her hips against his hand, chasing that wonderful feeling. Her hips rocked faster and she felt her muscles tense.

"L et yourself go. " His voice was husky and almost as desperate as she felt. " I want your pleasure. "

Her body unraveled, not able to contradict his demands and she was more than happy to give herself over. The feeling was something she had trouble describing , nothing had ever felt so good and exhausting at the same time.

Things did not slow down in the least, their kisses growing hungrier and her body still felt empty. She wanted, no, she needed more and he appeared more than happy to give it to her. She liked the way her husband looked, and how hard and muscular his body felt. She liked how his body enveloped hers until she was completely overtaken by him.

His kisses were all-consuming and it felt like his hands and lips were all over her body. He opened her legs and settled in between them, continuing his path down her neck. She tensed , her mother had told her there would be a bit of pain the first time and her husband was a rather large man. He did not thrust inside her like she thought he would , instead his mouth moved to her breasts, licking the sensitive skin before sucking a nipple into his mouth. Flames licked under her skin until she was sure she would go insane , everything was magnified .

She could feel his hand between their bodies but was too far gone to care about what he was doing . Her body did not have time to come down before he pushed into her, hissing through his teeth. She whimpered as she felt his cock stretch her to the point of pain , the sting was not awful, at least not as bad as she thought it would be. She was sure he was finished and the worst had passed when he moved his hips again, pushing even farther and it felt like her body would split in two. Cregan pressed his forehead against her and groaned, his face a mask of tortured pleasure.

"Y ou are so fucking perfect, Saerys. " He stopped moving, possibly feeling how tense her body was and his hands moved between their bodies . His thumb circled her clit, playing her body with expertise until she was a panting mess and the pain was but a distant memory. " You take me so well, my love ."

She was at the precipice when he slammed in, pushing the rest of the way until he was fully seated inside her. A single tear slipped down the right side of her face and he kissed it away, keeping his body still while she got accustomed to the sensations.

He gave her a few minutes while peppering kisses all over her face. Once she relaxed he started to move , his movements were gentle at first and she could tell he was trying to be considerate. Even while she could see the hunger in his eyes, he did not speed up or harden his movements. The first few thrusts were a bit painful, like rubbing against a raw wound. After a few moments, the pain disappeared and the feeling was just a bit uncomfortable, but there was something else there, the promise of pleasure. Before too long her body was drowning in pleasure once more and Cregan's thrusts grew more steady.

"T ell me you want me. " Her eyes snapped open and she stared at him, trying to make sense of what he was saying. " Tell me your pretty cunt likes taking my cock. "

His thrusts grew harder and she whimpered. " Oh! You feel so incredibly good ."

He growled and his hips snapped against hers, sending shockwaves through her body. The sounds their bodies made were obscene and she would have been embarrassed had she not been so far gone. Right now all she cared about was reaching that feeling again and she could tell she was very close. Her nails dug into his back, leaving bloody scratches behind as rapture consumed her, and her body spammed. He groaned as he spilled inside her, biting her bottom lip before running his tongue over it in a silent apology.

All Saerys could think was how unprepared some ladies were and how miserable they must be because of it. She was lucky her family did not care about stupid rules and was more than happy to let her learn about the pleasures life offered . She could not wait to experience this side of her marriage as often as possible. 

                                                                    Saerys Targaryen (17 years old

                                                                    Saerys Targaryen (17 years old.)

                                                                   Cregan Stark (27 years old

                                                                   Cregan Stark (27 years old.)