Chapter 10

The Targaryens travel north and Saerys meet some new people. I hope you guys like it 🥰

2 weeks later.

Making their way to the North had taken much longer than she thought it would. Saerys was used to traveling on her dragon, which made getting to places much faster and easier. She did not want to arrive at Winterfell weeks before her betrothed did, so while they were traveling with their dragons they would arrive at the place they would be staying for the night and wait for the rest of the northern retinue. Usually, Saerys would stay in the same tent as Alaerya, but since her sister was married she was sharing with her husband. Her mother and father had her four younger sisters in the tent with them . Jaehaera and Haelys were supposed to be staying in the tent with her, but Saerys had not seen her sisters for a few hours.

"P rincess! " Cregan's voice caught her attention and she got off the bed. " May I come in ?"

"O f course. " She ran her hands over the front of her nightgown and looked around to try and find her robe. Cregan entered before she was able to find it. " Welcome, lord Stark. "

He gave her an amused look. " Are you going to call me lord Stark for the rest of our lives ?"

"T here is a distant possibility. " She smiled and moved closer to him. " Is there something I can help you with ?"

"N o, I just wanted to see you. " He took her hands and pulled her closer until their bodies were touching. " I know you are used to traveling a bit faster and I wanted to make sure that being on the road for so long has not been too hard on you ."

"N o, I am fine. You are the one who spends all day on the road. I always get to camp hours before you do. "

"Y es, but I know traveling is never easy, especially when we are not staying in an inn or a castle ."

"I do not mind. " She loved how worried he was about her. " I have enjoyed my time with my family and with you ."

"G ood. " He cupped her face with one hand. " I have enjoyed our time together also ."

His mouth met hers and she moaned, opening to him and deepening the kiss. He wrapped one of his arms around her waist and his other hand cupped the back of her head. She adored when he kissed her, how hungry he was always for her. His hand moved down her back, gripping her ass and pulling her even closer. Saerys wrapped her arms around his neck and allowed him to maneuver her until they were standing by the bed. She did not protest when he lowered her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. He bit her bottom lip before his mouth moved down her neck. He licked her collarbone until her back arched and she parted her legs, allowing him to lower his hips against hers. He rocked against her, hard and steady, making her body grow hotter.

Every time they kissed it became harder and harder to stop , they could barely keep their hands off each other. They had been stealing moments alone since leaving Kings Landing. While Saerys would be perfectly fine with bedding Cregan right then and there she knew he would not be comfortable with it. Her betrothed had a very strong sense of honor and wanted to make sure they did things right. She admired his restraint because she could feel how much he wanted her.

"S aerys, " She made a hmming sound before kissing him again, trying to get his mind off whatever path it was going. " We should stop ."

"Y es, " She sucked his bottom lip into her mouth after answering him and her hands moved under his tunic, caressing the skin of his back. " We will, later. "