chapter fifty-three

Start from the beginning

She felt her lover's hands link around the sides of her panties before pulling them down her thighs. Stepping out of them, she watched as Elijah threw them somewhere in the room.

Spreading her legs, Elijah kissed in between her brown-skinned thighs.

Mina groaned. Feeling him so close to the right spot but so far was infuriating. "'Lijah... please."

The original, however, ignored her plea. His kisses turned to sucking as he continued to tease that one spot in the middle of her thigh. He did, though, take one hand off of her back and eased it up her right thigh. Reaching her core, he slowly thumbed her slickness.

Mina felt her legs buckle at his touch, but his left hand was keeping her steady. "Jesus, Elijah. Fuck."

Elijah smirked against her skin but continued nevertheless. It wasn't until Mina was about to make a smart remark, did he removed his finger and replaced it with his tongue. Instantly, Mina's hands went to his hair. A moan slipped through her lips as she shakily raised a hand.

"S-silenco," She stuttered. Doing magic while someone's tongue is swimming laps in you isn't the easiest task she's ever had.

Mina's eyes rolled back as she gripped Elijah's shoulders for stability. The original was using his tongue magnificently. She could feel him swirl around her sensitive spot, forcing another moan out of her. It wasn't until his fingers returned to her did she finally lose all will to remain standing.

Feeling the strength leave her, Elijah stood up, placing each of her legs on his shoulders.

"Shit!" Mina cursed, feeling herself being lifted in the air. Able to work his fingers faster because of the new position, the original sped up. As his tongue flicked and sucked on her clit, his fingers drove into her at a pace she never knew was humanly possible. "Elijah–I can't–"

Pulling his head closer to her, she winced as she threw her head against the wall. She was trying not to bang her head too hard. Hell, given the current circumstances, she was already seeing stars.

"I'm going to– FUCK–"

She knew that no one could hear her, but between the wet sounds flooding the room, her moans were becoming louder and louder. Biting her lips, she slapped one of her hands over her mouth.

Reaching up, Elijah pulled her hands down forcefully. "I want to hear you, flower."

Attacking her sensitive bud again, Mina's body relaxed as she rolled her hips to match his pace. "Gods, Elijah. I love you so much."

Mina gasped as his fingers curled, brushing against all of the right places. A series of moans and curse words flew out of her mouth. "Elijah," Mina mumbled. "Elijah," She tried again a little louder. "I'm–"

As her body tensed, Elijah smirked against  her folds. Not slowing his pace, he stabilized Mina as her body shook with pleasure. He didn't stop, however, until he felt Mina's hands trying to push his head away. Lowering her to the ground, Elijah picked her up bridal style and flashed her to his room.

.

..

...

The next morning, Niklaus Mikaelson felt a smirk rise to his lips as he stood in front of the wolves in the Cresent Wolf pack. He had waited for days until before the full moon. While he didn't exactly trust the creatures, he had been around their species for over a thousand years. Which meant he knew the rules.

The day before the full moon was when the alpha experienced the most challenges for power. The full moon was close enough that their power would start to simmer, but far enough that they could win their fights and run as alpha under the upcoming moonlight.