73- Finale pt.2

Começar do início

Temny jutts her chin looking at me. " Your dead." She seethes Tairn taking off after us. " GO!" Xaden yells Segyl plummeting towards the pair blasting fire.

Temny throws up a shield again growling, again moving her hands now sending the Wyvern towards the two of them. " XADEN WATCH OUT!" I yell just in time for Segyl to pivot blasting one in the face making it drop to the jagged peaks below.

Rhys dives weaving through the peaks, Tairn hot on out tail not even attempting to weave...instead going right through. He attempts to blast us once more, Rhy's weaving to avoid the flame making a hard right sending the flame in part of the mountain.

I feel the heat behind us and the sound of melting rock.

" If that hits you, you think we'd burn?" I ask urgently to Rhys as weave through, he know flies us straight up to hopefully get the advantage.

" I'd rather not experiment. " He answers quickly, " We need to get back to them."

I nod, trying to feel for Xaden... Nothing I feel nothing...

Is he... NO I'd be dead.

Is he blocking me? Is he hurt?

I swallow nodding feeling the twists in my gut as my eyes sacn relentlessly for Temny and Tairn.

As we ascend the sky grows cloudy, fod surrounding us as rain falls burning my eyes as the rain pelts against us. " How re you feeling?!"

" Ready to end this all." Rhys answers once more. " I can feel you draining."

He was right, with how much I've weilded I and the uncertainty of being outside of the wards... my body feels...off. Tired but filled with so much magic, so much force...

Lightning strikes making my body vibrate, and for a second I see Tarin flying right above us. I gasp sending a flash of fire their way, he banks and I hear the shrilling laugh of Temny as they slowly fly below us and away.

Shit.. where are they..where they hell are they?! I feel my heart in my throat,I feel the beating in my ears straining to hear, to see anything...

I crane my neck to see Tairn just about to take a chunk out of us, " RHYS!" I scream, He drops once more though Tairn catches just the part of his wing biting it off. Rhys shrieks as I see his...red..no light red.. white to..silver blood fall.

NO NO NO!!!

" Dive!" I yell and he does..

Shit... He was bit... He was bit!

" Freya?!" Xaden echos in my head.

" Xaden?"

" You alright? Segyl-"

" Rhys got bit by Tairn!"

I feel the absolute dread coming from him. " Hang on Freya... YOu need to get him somewhere.. Will he get infected?!"

" I don't know Xaden!" I yell back, horror, fear, hatred radiating within me as I look back to Temny again hot on our tail, Tairn mouth open just waiting to take us in whole.

I could've sworn I saw...gas or somthing coming from Tairn's mouth, the faintest glow of his blue fire about to launch it right at us...

" You feeling ok?" I ask Rhys urgently.

" So far... But I feel it leeching into my veins..." He says through pain, I could tell.

" Keep us steady ok?"

I feel the understanding as I keep my focus on Tairn.

" I'll need to bank."

" Don't." I warn.

" He'll cook us! Hang on Freya!" Rhys yells.

" NO. Just a little longer I have a plan."

" Freya!"

" RHys hand on a little longer."

Second by second I wait, I can feel the swirling enotions, I can feel the power trying to overtake me... I can feel Xaden, Segyl.. I can see things flying towards us.

Tairn's fore became brighter, I see the gas or whatver the hell it is radiating, I can smell the rot. It always smells of that whenever he's about to fire.

" What are you waiting for girl?!" Rhys yells.

" A guess!"

I could feel Rhys about to bank when... I let everything out.. hoping to Malek this will work. I send all my might, all my power, all my fire at Tairn hoping the gas will ignite him, burn him from the inside out...

And by the power of luck....it did.

I see his void eyes widen, I see him tyring to chew, spit, whatever my fire out of him. I see Temny's eyes widen as her own widen as Tairn flips off course, the chains holding her in place as he falls.... Plummeting into the wooded area below.

We did it...

" Come on... we need to get that burned..." I say quickly to Rhys as we're now on a race with time.

" Where are you?" I ask Xaden urgently.

" Just follow the bond." He says a little calmer, how is he managing to be calm?

I close my eyes trying to follow, the sense getting us closer and closer as we see Xaden and Segyl down below I see the blood all over Segyl though I don'tn know if it's hers or the others.

We land in the heavily wooded area with another clearing , Rhys landing with a slump exhaling heavily. I slide down quickly going to his wing.

" He just nicked me.." Rhys growls.

Segyl lands right next to him nuzzling his neck, sniffing him. Xaden slides off with such speed looking me over. " Your alright?"

I nod... truth is I feel drained... though I know the fight is far from over. " Freya." He says quickly holding my chin, I would pull away but.. I feel weak.

" You look like shit yourself." I mutter.

" You look worse, Where's-"

" Dead." I answer, " They're both dead."

He nods " Come on we need to burn him, at least take a chunk of his wing-"

" Will he still be able to fly?"

Xadne nods, " Dragons can fly with many holes and rips in their wings, we can get him healed... Once we're safe-"

I hear more of those damn shrieks.

" If we ever get safe."

" You burn him, we'll hold them off." Xaden says urgently. " We can do this.."

He looks intently at me and I nod... He quickly climbs on Segyl and takes off once again. I look a Rhys " Alright.. let's try not to burn your wing off."