52- Reveal me pt.2

All I could feel was worry... it seems like the possibility of death is always looming over me. Feels like so much so it's starting to rub off on my friends.

It rubbed off on Liam.

It's been 5 hours, 38 minutes and 56 seconds since Xaden dropped me off and I couldn't think of sleep a wink without thinking about Liam. Just being confined is making the feeling intensify. I know I shouldn't go out.. Theres basically a threat over my head.. but I feel part of my anxiety isn't me.. It's Xaden's.

I felt the same pit like feeling when Hetta hugged him, I know it feels different from my normal nervousness...

I needed to distract myself, something...

I grab some knives and head out the door, with this new feeling.. from the signet I felt wired a whole different way... The only thing that seemed to ease me was connecting my fist with a sand bag.

Combat rooms it is.

I basically jog the whole way, looking anywhere and everywhere just in case someone gets the bright idea of murdering me again... Lost Jack gained Carr and Colonel Aetos...plus whoever else.

I reach the door, taking in my surroundings before slowly opening the door, getting the feeling of Xaden.

I see him with shadows all around as he relentlessly beats the shit out of one of the punch bags himself, it echoing throughout the entire room, he lets out a fraustrated growl his shadows slicing relentlessly in the bag letting the sand slip onto the ground before he moves to the next one.

For the first time I realized he didn't have a shirt on... his back in full view as I see the massive blue dragon etched across his skin with almost like a metallic grey for detailing though they looked a little raised almost like they were-

His whole body tensed, I could see almost every muscle do so as he stands rigid before he quickly grabbed his shirt throwing it on then turning to look at me. " What are you doing out of your room?" 

I go through the door closing it softly, " Probably the same reason why your here."

He swallows, his shadows disappearing into thin air. " I told you I'd come get you if anything changed."

" Yea well, that doesn't make my mind shut off or my worry. And you never gave me so much as a little update."

He takes a few steps towards me, " Because there's been nothing to update you on."

" He was in surgery, he'd need to be out now right?"

" He's sleeping."

" Well that's an update Riorson." 

He stares at me with that pissed expression before his eyes seem to soften just a little , " You really do think you can just run that sarcastic little mouth of yours.."He mutters.