48- Getting to know you

I've finally went back to classes, I thought I'd feel a hell of a lot better seeing Mira is alive and well, though there were severe casualties but I don't. Instead I feel all jumbled together.

I was just about to call out to him when he disappeared into his shadows, I didn't know what I was going to say... but I needed to say something. Especially after that.

I never thought he of all people would say that, would care, would notice every little thing about me of my feelings like that. He took time to know me, sure it was to kill me at first but the effort after still counts in a way...right?

He verbally said only a little was actually about the bond, he told me why.

I wanted to say something, I've been trying to think of something, anything. Everytime I do I draw a blank. Plus he's been avoiding me...

He needed to say something to Liam, because he's been with me constantly again this whole week. He gives me that look like he wants to say something but he knows better, plus the times I've asked about Xaden he makes a lie that he gets twisted into soon after.

Everytime it makes me mad so I just let my curiosity dwell.

I just put my hair in a tight, sleek bun when Hetta knocked on the door coming in with her usual warm smile. " Good Morning."

I turn giving her as warm of a smile, " Morning."

" Are you ready for this?"

I sigh. Since we're winding down the years we're prepping for the Squad Battles or whatever it's called, meaning more training, more work, and luckily to a certain exent more combat class time. We're working on more diversity on weapons so today...swords..

Which is convenient because Xaden just pointed out I'm better with swords anyways.

I nod, " Yea, you?"

She shakes her head, " I'm not the best with swords, knowing me I'll probably be cut open today."

" At least you'll have a badass scar." I offer, smirking as I look at her only to be returned with her glare that makes my smile grow even bigger. " You know Liam and I won't let anything happen to you. And if you'd like I can teach you how to wield one better. I'm pretty decent."

" That would be nice... Liam offered to help me too."

" You two have been spending alot of time together." I mention. " Letta.. I like it."

" Oh no! Not like that!" She almost screeches hitting my shoulder, " I swear if he hears that he'll never let it go!"

" Let what go?"

I chuckle looking at Liam standing in the doorway smiling... he so heard that.

" You here early." I add standing giving myself one last look before walking towards him with Hetta trailing.

" I didn't see Hetta in her room to pick her up, so I'd thought I'd check this one out." He answers.

" I'm almost hurt you don't pick me up anymore first." I tease.

" Oh... You'll always be my number one pretty girl." He says more flirtatiously making me grin. I take a step walking out the door trailing my hand on his jaw as I walk past " That's what I thought."

I've never seen his eyes get so big.

I suppress a laugh when we follows Hetta and I being at least 3 shades redder, Hetta seemed to be just as amused glancing at him then me. We walk down to the combat rooms where squads were already warmign up and practicing, some already going with their spars for the day.