Chapter 9| Still the Same, Wild Cat.

Please vote and comment. If you like the chapter pls share your view on the story.

I would be grateful for your reviews.

Author pov:

After the wedding rituals concluded, Samaira and Ekaansh approached her family to bid farewell.

Tears brimmed in Rudra's eyes as he embraced Samaira and surprised everyone with his display of emotion.  Samaira was closer to her Dad than her Mom they had a great bond they could understand things without speaking

"Dad, I will visit you daily and call you twice a day"

"Amu Stop lying, I know you won't do that," he said and tightened his grip as she would disappear once he let go.

"I promise, Dad. Even if I were on Mars, I'd still find ways to contact you" she whispered, trying to comfort him.

Meanwhile, Ekaansh observed their exchange from a distance, feeling a pang of longing for such parental affection. Ishita noticed his demeanor and approached him.

"Are you okay?" She asked, concerned.

"I am okay, Ma'am. Did something happen?" he replied, surprised by her question

"No, I just. ..... wait now you should call me Mom or Mumma like Samaira does," she said and then hastily added

"Or Aunty maybe someday you are comfortable you can call me then, okay?"

"Okay, Aunty" Ekaansh agreed taken aback by her unexpected warmth.

"I know everything is sudden but believe me if you make little effort then you both would be the perfect pair." She advised her words heavy with meaning.

"Samaira can be talkative, feisty, and argumentative. But she is kind at heart and ready to help anyone. Please take care of her"

"And one more important thing she has to take medicine daily at night if someone doesn't instruct her she won't take them." She requested him

"I will, don't worry"

As Rudra finally calmed down, Ishaan also joined them in their consoling session and she went closer to them signaling Ekaansh to join.

She hugged Samaira, tears flowing freely, as she offered advice and comfort.

"Rudra and Ishita we should take our leave" Dadu interjected "You both can visit her anytime"

"Just a few minutes"

Her mom finally released her from the hug and Samaira hugged Ishaan who had been quiet all the time and controlling his tears.

"Please, don't go" he whispered

"Ishu, you are fast at going back on your words ha you said you won't beg me to leave now see you're crying like a baby whose mom is leaving" coming out of this choking hug

"Aren't you sad, di?"

"You know if I start crying there will be a tsunami soon"

"Hmm, it won't also look nice and you will also look like Piggy once your makeup gets washed up by your tears." He stopped crying after saying this now also he doesn't leave a chance to call me a pig.