Chapter 12| Misunderstanding

If you like my story vote and comment to show your support.😊

Samaira pov:

"Stop Sulking" he exclaimed, wearing his coat. He was going out,  but that wasn't the reason for my sulking.

"Don't talk to me. Didn't I tell you yesterday?" I grumbled. He made me take medicine yesterday. I had just called him an angel, and the next minute he reminded me of the medicine. Though I didn't take them easily, in the end, he gave me a threat of Sage, so I had to agree.

Restlessly, I tossed on the bed, already dressed in a black suit. We unintentionally matched today. I won't lie, he looks striking in his black ensemble with that rich shirt, polished shoes, and leather watch.

"When will you be back?" I asked, already acclimated to him.

"....."

"Say something"

"Weren't you the one who didn't want to talk a few seconds ago?" He stated.

"I will return before lunch. Have you stopped sulking now?" He inquired, glancing at his phone while perched at the edge of the bed.

"If I'm still sulking. Will you try to cheer me up?" I asked in return.

"No" he replied, and I signed, even not hiding the fact.

"I'm meeting my friends this afternoon, so don't be sad. If you can't find me when you are back." I informed him, catching his attention.

"You're taking a driver,  and there will be 3 black Mercedes following behind. We are not debating on it. If you need anything, ask my bodyguards, understood?"
He commanded sternly, his infamous glare leaving no room for argument.

"Okay"

A notification pinged on his phone. He stood up and straightened the suit.

"I am off." He said, pausing to glance at me.

"I hope you get bad news" I spat.

"I hope you get worse news" he shot back, flashing a mocking smile before exiting. As he left, I pondered ways to occupy myself, remembering Rayyan had a new game collection, he also had invited me. So I made my way to the games room.

*******************

Chaos reigned in the 'Agnihotri Industry'. This morning it came to light that there had been some problems with the shipping of their latest product by some officials.

The arrival of three cars in front of the building signaled the presence of 'Ekaansh Singh Rathore ' Aka. Lucifer.

The angel Samaira knew was nowhere to be found. He exuded an aura of arrogance, walking as if he owned everything. He wasn't one to be messed with.

The receptionist braced herself for his arrival, knowing his presence spelled trouble. She promptly informed her boss and escorted him to the CEO's office.

Entering the office, Ekaansh faced Vedant Agnihotri.

"Didn't, I ask you..." Vedant began. He was in his late 20s, with his tie loosely hanging and a few buttons opened on his shirt showing his tanned skin, he looked no less than a model even in this disheveled state. He wore a three-piece suit which looked a bit unsettled and a grin on his face after the arrival of his unannounced guest.

"Rathore, What brings you here?" Vedant asked, a mocking smile on his face.

Ekaansh took a seat and looked at him giving him his glare. He knew this thick skin caused trouble without any reason.