Navigating through the opulent corridors and lavish furnishings, Y/n made her way to the poolside as directed. The sound of water cascading from a nearby fountain filled the air, adding to the serene atmosphere of the sprawling estate.

As she reached the designated spot, Y/n placed the file carefully on the ornate table, its polished surface gleaming in the dappled sunlight. She couldn't help but steal a glance around her, taking in the breathtaking view of the expansive pool surrounded by lush greenery.

However, when she turned around, she was met with the unexpected sight of Taehyung standing right in front of her. Startled, she took a step back, her foot slipping on the smooth floor. With a gasp, she found herself teetering at the edge of the swimming pool, her heart racing with fear.

In a split second, Taehyung reached out and grabbed her hand, preventing her from tumbling into the water. For a moment, they stood there in a tense silence, their eyes locked in a mixture of surprise and amusement. She saw him smirking at her.

"Well, that was unexpected," Taehyung remarked, a playful smirk dancing on his lips as he watched Y/n regain her composure.

She shot him a glare, her eyes narrowing with a hint of anger. "You could have warned me you were going to sneak up on me like that!" she exclaimed, her tone tinged with annoyance.

Taehyung chuckled softly, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Where's the fun in that?" he retorted, his voice light-hearted as he shrugged nonchalantly.

Deciding to playfully release her hand, Taehyung thought it would add to the amusement of the situation. However, much to his surprise, Y/n lost her balance and tumbled backwards into the pool with a loud splash.

"Oops, my bad!" Taehyung called out, trying to stifle his laughter as he watched Y/n resurface, sputtering and soaked to the bone

Y/n shot him a pointed glare, her expression a mix of annoyance and amusement. "You did that on purpose!" she accused, her voice indicating she was fuming.

Taehyung crouched down at the edge of the pool, a playful grin still etched on his features. "Maybe just a little," he smirked, unable to resist teasing her.

But before he could react, Y/n seized her opportunity and grabbed his hand, pulling him off balance and sending him tumbling into the pool alongside her. As they both resurfaced, laughter filled the air, turning the unexpected plunge into a moment of shared amusement.

 As they both resurfaced, laughter filled the air, turning the unexpected plunge into a moment of shared amusement