"par ye...is ne to ek bar nahi bataya aur himmat to daikho yahan hum sub k samny biwi ko zalil kar raha hai..."

(but him, he wasn't able to tell us even once, and see how brave he is insulting his wife in front of everyone)

"2 maheenay... 2 maheenay abba... pouray 2 maheenay tak mai issay dhondta raha, apne sary kaam chor kar... sochta raha kahan hogi? kaise hogi, kis haal mai hogi? Agar amma ap k sath aisa kartien to ap kia karty"

(2 months... 2 months dad... for a whole 2 months I was finding her. Leaving every work. I was been thinking where is she? How is she? In which situation is she in? What would you do if mom would've done it?)

I asked him my voice I bit loud and he spoke up

"mai uske aisa karne ki waja puchta khud say?, phir wo aisy milti to usay apna pyar dikhata aur mafi magta. Na k tumhari tarah apna sara qasoor hoty huay youn gussa nikalta"

(I would've asked myself for why she did it? And then if I would've found her like this I will show her my love I will ask for forgiveness. Not like you bursting myself at her over my wrong deed)

"abba par.."
(but dad...)

He again cut me in the middle and spoke

"Bus Hussain, bohot par sun liye tumhary, kash k humne tumhain achi tameez sikhai hoti to aj apne he ankhon k samny ye na daikhna parta"

(Enough Hussain... I've already heard all your buts', I wish we would've told you your good limits so we won't be seeing this today)

He said and left the place with mom. I saw shifa bhabhi going towards amaya gazing me with disguised face and then shehry also started moving with her but I spoke
"Shehry...bhai... tu to janta hai na"
(Shehry...brother...you know right)

"han Hussain mai sub janta hun, janta hun k tu wahan ja kar kaisa janwar bun gaya hai"
(Yes hussain I know everything, I know that after going there you became like an animal)

He said and instructed Maha to take Amaya in her room and move to his own...but before she could leave I spoke to her

"Agar fursat ho to ek bar apna phone check karlena. Tumhe saray jawab mil jaegay Amaya"
(If you get time do check your phone, you'll have your answers to every question amaya)

I said and she left with Maha like all did...
no one was there standing with me, no one was there to shower love on me, to show how happy they are finding me here. I felt as if I should not be here....I felt like crying and I fell on my knees and started crying when I feel two little hands circled around my neck hugging me.

Gazing the face I smiled, smiled with teary in my eyes
"baba ki jaan"
(daddy's life)
I said and she smiled showing her front small teeth

She then cupped my face in her small hands and said something smiling which made my day.

"Daayde"

Yes my baby Anaya called daddy for the first time I've heard this from her mouth from her melodious voice.

All my tears flew away from my eyes and I was now happy seeing my daughter with me. Caring for me. I felt so good. Gripping her small body in my hands I pick her up to my level and started playing with her... with my lovely daughter Anaya......

Amaya POV:

Standing by the large window in Maha's room I was thinking all what happen few hours ago when Maha came by my side, she put her hand on my shoulder and said sorry... asking the reason she said

"I never thought Hussain will be this bad... I'm sorry on behalf of my brother, I just hate him now"

"Don't hate him princess, he is my husband it's our matter and InshAllah I will be sorting out this soon... had he ever done such this to you?" I asked her and she shook her head in a no and then I speak further

"Then why you hate your brother? He is good to you then you should be good to him... it's our matter... I should be the one hating but I don't want to and you... he never did anything like this to you and InshAllah will never be doing so you don't have to hate him"

Glaring at her shocked face from what I said I smiled a bit and said again

"Don't feel pity for me Maha. I'm fine"

Saying this she smiled and hugged me tightly saying

"You are such a nice and good person bhabhi *brothers wife* I'm so glad to have you"

I just smiled at my cute little sister in law... well for me she is my real sister as I have no one...

Was saying that the next chapter will be up on Saturday and here I wrote it...

You know why? Because I love you all....

Thanks for 3.2K on my story MashAllah reaching high day by day because of you guys :)

So about this chappie *chapter*... how was it?

Loving ? anger? do tell me

What about that father daughter part... I always love writing the parts related to parents and family...
do you feel the same while reading????

Do comment what you feel about the story or about the chapter?
the story is going good or not...

Waiting for your reviews on this things... till then

Stay Blessed

Stay Happy

Keep reading my Books and keep supporting me Like this :)

Bye-bye till the next chapter is up... :)

S