Chapter 21 *Rain without Pain*✔

Hello to all the people out there.... Yeah I'm writing....
sorry for the later update...but was hell a busy with my assignments and exams...just got free today... but still I'm gonna take time for uploading in Ramzan... Because I have to cook, study and then other very important stuff... so hope you will understand...

Happy Reading loves :)

Amaya POV:

Standing by the window I was shedding mixed tears of happiness and sadness after hearing the voice mails and messages....
I was happy inside hearing Hussain's voice thinking he cared for me but all the happiness just got vanish from the last voice mail he send....

He was....he was literally crying. Listening to him cry. I cried along for making my husband this weak. He never cried... but he cried for me, he cried for Anaya...

This was enough to prove me that he loves me and our daughter Anaya. Somehow I was feeling guilty for making him like this, for making him this weak. What he did to me was fine. He was stressed at that time. I should've understand him... but I didn't.

I was all in my thoughts when I felt presence around me. The presence was of Hussain ... my husband. Before I could move or do anything he came closer to me and hugged me from back and I stayed the same

"huss...."

"I'm sorry Amaya" and again before I could speak he cut me in the middle and spoke... no actually he apologized and started speaking what was inside his heart.

" Amaya, I didn't mean to do that I'm Sorry. But seeing you here I got carried away with my anger and just did the worst thing to you"

I found his voice cracking so to make him relax I moved my hands from his which were up on my stomach and he spoke again.

"Amaya, mai bohot dar gaya tha. All saray news channels tmhare aur sidharth kay bare me bakwas bata rahay thay aur...aur phir... phir police ne mjhse kaha kay unhain 2 dead bodies mili ..."

(Amaya, I was so scared. Every news channels were show crap about you and sidharth, and...and then...then the police told me that they found 2 dead bodies...)

I felt his grip tighten around my stomach when he was speaking the most painful part... and he spoke again

"Amaya mujhay unhai...unhain daikhnay jana para tha"
(Amaya I had to... had to confirm them)
he said and I feel the right part of my neck a bit wet.

OH MY GOD! Hussain is crying

My inner voice alerted me and I quickly turned around and hugged him tightly right at that moment he busted out his tears and started crying hard repeating the same words

"main dar gaya tha Amaya... mai bohot dar gaya tha"
(I was scared amaya...I was so damn scared)

"Hussain shh...please don't cry please I'm sorry for putting you in this situation... I'm really sorry" I spoke to my husband making myself cry more.

He gripped on my waist tightly meanwhile I gripped around his neck and we stayed there like this for don't know how long, staring him like this all broken and shedding tears I cursed myself for doing this to him and then at that time I promised to myself inner self.

I promised myself not to leave him in any situation until he say me to leave.

3 am Sehri time