Chapter 38 *Regretions*✔

Crossing my fingers before typing it.....
I hope this chapter will make Hussain's character a little better.
And make you guys think good for Hussain...

#TryingToMakeChangeInHussain

Happy Reading :)

Shehryaar POV:

Laying down on the bed with an icepack in my hand and trying to stop my cheek bone bleed I changed the channels and stopped at some news channel showing Hussain on it.

"Famous star hit the poor"
was the slide on the picture of Hussain hitting a man and the two trying to make him back

"ye apni zindagi k sath acha luddo khel raha hai, barbad kar k chorega khud ko"
(He is playing games with his own life, I bet he'll destroy his own life)

I mounted to myself reading the headline when I got a bell on my door

Opening it I found Hussain all in blood and bleeding badly

"Hussain bhai kiya hua tujhay?"
(Hussain bro what happened to you?)

I said holding Hussain when my eyes fell on Siddharth and the other one unknown person back.

"sally tu nay he mara hai mere bhai ko chorunga nahi mai tujhay"
(you bloody I know you hit my brother I'll not leave you)

I said to Siddharth but Hussain hush me up saying that they are friends now well that was awkward.

They all then entered in the room and I dressed Hussain with the first aid kit here. I can't see my own brother bleeding this badly my heart ached at every moment when I was cleaning the blood from hussain's face and dressing that up and unconditionally a tear rolled down to my cheeks which Hussain wiped it.

"Sorry bro"
he said and his face expression shows that he is really sorry but for what

"kis liye?"
(for what?)
I asked unknown why he said this

"tujh pe hanth uthanay k liye"
(for hitting you)
He said seeing the mark at my cheekbone

"maaf karday bhai pata nahi kiya hogaya tha mujhay bhai mai bohot musebaat mai hoon bhai maaf kar day mujhay"
(please forgive me bro, I don't know what happened to me. I am in a great trouble please forgive me)
Hussain said hugging me tight and crying loudly like a little child

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting on one of the couch in room I listened all what Hussain and the unknown person whom I know now is vihaan tell about Amyra and the information Siddharth gave me about Amaya that how they played all to be Hussain back I was confused. Totally confused what to do

But one thing was clear this all happened because of amyra's disorder even she is not at fault herself. But what just make me sadder was about Amaya and Anaya...they both suffered a lot but no one is at fault.

"shehry please mujhay bata day Amaya kahan hai please bhai mai manta hoom mainay galti ki hai Amaya ko talaq di hai par bhai us waqt mahool he aisa tha main Amaya se bohot pyar karta hoon bhai please bataday wo kahan hai, ussay talaq to de di par ab tak ussay uskay haq say mehroom na kar paya mai. Biwi, jab bhi bolta hoon ussay ab tak biwi bolta hoon mai ....main Amaya se mafi mangoonga kuch to haal hoga k hum wapis sath rahain"