Chapter 44 *2 Years Later*✔

thanks alot
to make such an awsome covers for me... :)i love it... will be changing the second one soon :)

Okh so shifry is here for some reasons...clapping for this good couple...
and as you guys were missing Amyra I thought to write her pov :D

And a pic of our grownup Anaya is here 4 years :)
taking 2 years gap now hope its okh...
so let's start reading :)

Happy reading

2 YEARS LATER

Rehan POV:

"dad I want to go out, jaldi karain naa (hurry up)"

Anaya said me while I was applying my cologne over my body

"Anaya I told you he is not your dad you have just one dad called hussain asif just him"

Here comes Amaya scolding my little princess but she was as smart like me

"array mama Hussain asif to papa haina dad ki jagah par rehan dad ko fix kea hai"
(Oh mama hussain asif is my papa so I fixed rehan dad on place of dad )

She said while laughing

"Anaya hu..."

"bus bus jan logi kia ab meri bachi ki chor bhi do dad he to bol rahi haina bolnay do"
()

I said saving Anaya from that churail (witch)

Oh yeah churail (witch) is her new name I've given after 2 years as she is behaving same like that to Anaya.

"Let's go daughter?"

I asked Anaya who was now happily showing her arms up to make me hold her and I did. Coming out of the room I made Anaya sit on the sofa to watch her favorite Barbie episode till I enjoy the cup of tea made by Amaya

We both were sitting beside each other sitting silently without any talking to each other busy in our own small worlds, seeing the environment quite I tried to speak first and ask what I wanted to from 2 years.

"Amaya ek baat puchoon?"
(Amaya may I ask you something?)

I speak and she shifted her gaze towards me gazing me to continue

"yaar tum Anaya ko apnay sath yahan chupa kar laai ho aur phir bhi ussay uskay baap ka naam batati ho aisa kiyoun?"
(you brought Anaya with you here hiding her from everyone but still you tell her his father's name why is that so?)

Listening to this she went quite for a moment and then speaks.

"qk main apni beti ko ye ehsaas nahi karwana chahti k uskay paas dusroon bachon jaise family nahi, ye bachi sirf meri nahi hussain ki bhi hai and one day when she will be mature enough mai issay iskay dad say milwaoungi Rehan then she will be the one deciding issay kis ka sath chaheye"

(Because I want to make my daughter realize that she doesn't have family like other kids, this kid isn't just mines he is hussains as well, and one day when she will be mature enough I'll let her meet hussain and then she will be the one deciding with who she wanna live with)

I smiled listening how cute she think..

jo shaks apko ittni takleef day us k baray main bhi ab tak itna acha soch rahi hai ye larki
(the person gave her so much pain she is thinking good for him till now)