Chapter 37 *The Diary*✔

Okh so feeling so excited right now to type it...
I hope you will enjoy and will be happy what I'm doing this....
eeeeeeeeeeeeee...so let's start

Wait....

Happy Reading :)

Hussain POV:

Sitting on the stage my eyes were continuously roaming around only to see one person Amaya.
But it seems like she don't want me to take care a lot about her as she is behaving, her bruise was making me think about her and about is she alright.

Doing the same work from hours my eyes fall on the small box which she gave me a few hours back.
A smiled appeared on my face seeing the wrapping in a dark color...she so know me.

Getting myself excused from the guest I go to my room taking the box with me and to see what Amaya has gifted me as her gifts always make me smile.
Locking the door at my back I unwrapped the box only to find a note with a key.

"ye us tale ki chabi hai jisay tum 2 saal se kholna chahtay thay"
(it's a key to the lock you wanted you open since 2 years)

I read the note and a smiled appeared on my face remembering about the dairy Amaya was hiding from me.
Happily moving to the cupboard I took out the diary and unlocked it to make myself confuse.

The diary was all covered with my photographs, my news each and every thing related to me only me, going through each page I got to remember the time period, the diary got ended halfway with some udru writing.

" Khat Likh Rahi Hoon Ehad.e.Muhabbat Tor Kar
Kaghaz Par Aansoon Ki Jagah Chor Kar

Tu Fikarmand Kiyoun Hai Mere Dil Ko Tor Kar?
Main Khud He Ja Rahi Hoon Tera Shehr Chor Kar

Kal Raat Likhi Gazal Tere Naam Ki
Lafz Sametay Thay Kharay Hanth Joor Kar

Main Jis Main Daikhti Thye Aaks Tera Aye Jan.e.Jaan
Tunay He Rakh Diya Woh Aaina Toor Kar "

(Writing a letter breaking that promise to my love
leaving a place to drop tears because of our love,

Why are you worried breaking my heart up?
I am leaving your country myself for your new start up.

Yesterday's night I wrote poetry for you
collecting my words hoping blessing to you.

I use to see your shadow in that vector my love
you shattered that mirror and messed up)

I read whole gazal only to find it written for me, each and every word described what I did to her and made me even more guilty on my mistake. Yes now I have a guilt over what I did
talaq...talaq de di ussay mainay
(divorce... I divorced her)

Halaat kia kia karwa deta hai ab pata chal raha hai mujhay,acha khasa rishta chal raha tha mera zara si ranjishoon main kiya se kiya hogaya ab to mama dad ko bhi batana hai Amyra ka pata nahi accept bhi karengay ussay k nahi...

(Situation makes us take weird decision, it was all going fine between us just few misunderstanding and it happened to be destroyed, and now I have to tell mom dad about amyra I don't know they'll accept her or not)

Coming out of my room I once again tried to find Amaya but she seems to be nowhere.

---------------------------------------