Ready or not

~Rhiannon~

I was still sitting on the stairs.. confused as ever.

Why didn't they just leave with me?

"Dad threatened to kill you if Kel and I ever tried to leave with you. We were scared and we didn't want anything to happen to you." Marga said like she knew what I was thinking.

He's so cunning.

"I...I was just maid after you left.Dad kept Kel with him most of the time. He was so cruel and I can't believe he'd do that to his daughter.Kel helped me with work whenever Dad wasn't around
..but...when Dad found out...he beat her up and locked her up. I don't know why but Kel never cried. Not even once. It's getting cold..you should get inside." She stood up and headed upstairs.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry Marga.."

"It's all in the past."

I got up and followed her.

When I got to my room, my new phone was ringing.

That was weird. I don't have any contacts on it.

I picked up.

"Rhiannon...please don't come here... please! I'm begging you!!" Valia said from the other side.

"Valia... what's happening? Are you okay?? What's wrong?" I asked in panic.

"Be at Chare Avenue by 7pm if you want to keep your little sister-in-law and little boyfriend alive. Don't you dare bring any of your minions along."

"Is it money you want? Tell me, I'll give it to you and all this will be over."

"Oh Rhia...you remind me so much of your mother...7pm." He ended the call.

If it's not money..what is it? What could possibly make him so cruel and shameless?

I sat on the bed thinking of what to do next. I still had about an hour left to prepare for anything that could happen. I had to get Valia and Caden out of there no matter what.

I went to Kel's room after changing my clothes.

Just as I was about to knock, she showed up. She looked at me with a questionable face.

"We need to make a plan."

______________________________

Chare Avenue.

I stood in front of the building looking at its structure. The building looked so familiar.

It could be true. Kel said mom had a building with a similar name on it. But why would he use this building for something like this? Kidnapping people? Hurting people?

"You're here right on time...beloved." Daniel came from behind me and hugged me.

I moved out of his grip and kicked his knee making him stumble.

That's one good move.

"You can fight now?" He mocked.

"Where are they?"

"They? Who's they?" He laughed.

All I wanted was to shut him up with my shoe pushed down his throat.

"Where are they Daniel?" I asked again.

"They are not here...you thought they were here? Don't be stupid. He's a serial killer. He doesn't make his work so public." He concluded.

"Thanks." I turned to leave.

"But I'm here...no hug?"

I laughed.

*Phone ringing*

"Rhia...we found them." Kel said.

"On my way." I responded.

Daniel grabbed my phone and twisted my arm behind me.

"You're not going anywhere. You're coming with me." He sniffed me like he was a dog.

I hit my head on his nose and so he let go. I kicked his side but he caught my leg and threw me on the floor. He held his bleeding nose.

I got up and kicked his neck but he caught my legs again. He threw me on floor again, took the knife I had on me and stabbed my thigh. I screamed in pain and he slapped me hard multiple times. He choked me. I couldn't breath and my eyes were watery. I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and he groaned in pain. I coughed rolling to my side. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I was dizzy so I crawled to his feet and dragged him down. He fell on me instead and I pushed him off. I gave him three blows on his jaw and screamed in pain because my knuckles were hurting.

"I don't have to hurt because of you Danie...I trusted you...i did." I said trying not to cry.

I hit him till I couldn't anymore.

I finally got up. I picked up my phone and took the knife out of my thigh. The pain was so much but I ignored it, ripped my jeans and tied the wound with it making sure i compressed it enough.

"You are way stronger that I thought." Daniel said still on the floor with a bloody face.

"I'll see you around." I left him laying there.

________________________________

I got to where Kelana said she was sure my dad was at secretly.

It looked the building from before but but the name of this one was KARE Avenue.

Marga rushed to me.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. Where is he?"

"He's still in there.."

"Okay.. let's go in."

"Stop acting tough. Let her treat your wound." Kel said.

I didn't want to argue. I couldn't afford to loose my balance so it was important to get a better check up.

This was my last chance to end all the drama.

Kel and Nath went in from the back. Marga and I used the balcony at the side of the building.

The other girls used the front since it was more dangerous and they were swift enough.

Vote and comment please.

...