Tell me more about you

~Rhiannon~

The presentation wasn't bad, I guess, annnnnddddd I got in!!! I'm so excited to share this with absolutely no one! Maybe Daniel or Cons? I don't know but I'm excited and I have to chill tonight since there's no school for me tomorrow because I passed my presentation.

Getting out of the presentation room, I met Caden again and quickly rushed to say thanks.

" Hey, superhero, thanks for today, I'm really grateful for that, except the part about me breaking up with my boyfriend." I said laughing.

"Wait, what? Superhero? No! Never!" He exclaimed.

"Whoahh chill, you've been saving me since day one." I said.

"Well, whatever. Need a ride home?" Caden asked.

"Well, yeah thank you su..."

" don't even think about it" Caden said with an angry face.

" yeah, right super hero" I said earning a glare.

He headed towards the car and just then, the lady who almost made me lose my opportunity came running by. Oh no, someone stop her!!

Not me.

You obviously can't.

"Hello,umm...care to give me your number? Party , tomorrow night." She said stretching out her palm and a pen.

Woah seriously? Her palm? Where are papers these days?

I opened my mouth to the scene. Caden wrote his number in her palm and she stood there like a toy twisting her perfectly shaped body.

"O...Kay...that was weird" I said as she left walking like a duck.

Caden smirked and sat in the car and I got in too. He dropped me off and I mouthed a 'thank you' to him. I opened the door of the car and he called my name.

"What are your plans tonight? I mean, no spraying and fainting, just your plans." He said raising his shoulders and acting innocent.

"Uh...no plans, just chilling since the presentation went well..thanks to you." I said smiling.

"Chilling? And you're headed home?" He said surprised.

"Uh yeah, what's wrong with that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing, am I...invited?" He asked.

"Ok sure, don't know if you would like my way of chilling. Come on in" I said getting out of the car.

He followed me in and sat on the couch. I went to the kitchen and brought some popcorn and ice cream. I connected the laptop to the tv and played Annabelle. I turned off the light and sat down.

"Little cinema" I said looking at Caden.

"This is chilling?" He scoffed.

"Umm... yeah, told ya" I said picking up the ice cream.

I kept the popcorn in the ice cream and mixed it. I scooped a spoonful into my mouth.

"You're weird, you know?" Caden said smiling.

"I know, everyone says it." I said.

"I mean, you're different, weird, but different kind of weird." He explained.

"Mm...mm it's abnormal isn't it?" I said mouthful.

"Tell me more about you." He said turning my head towards him.

"Uh... yeah, that's umm...well okay, I'm just a girl who lives alone and is planning to be an advertiser in the future." I said.

"Boring, I mean your likes and dislikes and what you've been through in high school and that." He explained.

" oh right, I love chocolate, ice cream, coffee , I eat when I'm angry, sad, annoyed , I hate sleeping too and I hate boys or men or whatever." I said.

"You hate boys? Then I should probably be running away." He said laughing nervously.

"yeah, you should, I mean I'm just scared of them and a whole lot." I said facing the floor.

"I see why you made a lie about your brother and tried to kill me." He said raising his eyebrows in a funny way.

"Well, that was umm...truth is, never had a brother just sisters and I don't know a lot about men since I've never had a boyfriend and I have only one male friend who's...." I was cut off.

"Wait, hold on, you've never had a boyfriend?" He asked laughing loudly.

"Oh yeah, it's funny right? Hard to believe huh?" I said picking up the popcorn because I was annoyed.

"Oh didn't mean to get you annoyed or anything." He said with a trying not to laugh face.

"I'm not annoyed okay." I said rolling my eyes.

" oh you are, you said you eat when you're annoyed"

" oh you really got everything huh?" I said looking straight at the tv.

" how about this? I help you get a boyfriend, you do me a favor?" He said eagerly.

"I'm not in , but what's the favor?" I asked.

"Oh come on!!! Let me help you pretty."he said looking uneasy

It seems he was sad about me never having a boyfriend and I was not totally alright without having one. I accepted without asking for what the favor is. I was so excited to go for lessons with Mr Stevens, I mean what wouldn't I give to become Mrs Stevens? I mean, he could teach me and I'd use it on him by adding finishing touches.

What do you guys think so far? I'm trying not to deviate. I can't seem to focus because new ideas are coming for different stories!!!!😂😂😂

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment. Your comments are really important.

...