First lesson learnt

~Rhiannon~

I accepted to go to the party because I wanted to get a boyfriend badly. I didn't know why though.

I wore sweatpants and a crop top and waited for Caden to pick me up. He came and wasn't happy about my outfit. He tried to get me to go when I
decided not to go after he showed he wasn't happy with what I was wearing.

"Rhia, don't do this ple..." I cut him off

He got surprised by my reaction and tried to explain but I apologized and went upstairs.

My mom was the only one who calls me Rhia. After my dad maltreated and killed her, I never allowed anyone to call me that. My dad claimed he had changed after being jailed for 7 years which wasn't enough for me but I just can't seem to forgive him because I saw him kill my mom right in front of me.My sisters had accepted him and were living with him so I decided to rent a house for myself.  They never called to check up after I left and it kills me deep down.

I took one of my moms clothes I brought along and wore it. It was quite short but I ignored it. I went down and saw Caden looking as if he's seen a ghost.

I ignored it and we headed to the party. He got dragged by Lisa and I made my way to the bartender and took a drink. He came back calling Lisa his girlfriend and I was deeply hurt. He again left me hanging so I left the party without him.

"Heels kill humans, who made these?Ugh!!" I screamed.

I went to take a shower and took a nap. I woke up to see lots of text and misssed calls from Caden. I rolled my eyes and texted back.

I just didn't want to see him again.

The next morning, there was no school for me so I invited Daniel to come and help me clean my house since they'll be coming to inspect soon. He took long before agreeing just as always.He came earlier than expected since he had plans in the night. After everything,he left.

*knock on the door *

"What did you leave here Daniel?" I said opening the door

"It's Caden."

I was about to shut the door but he held my hand and pulled his body in.

"Look, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to leave you by yourself. I didn't want Lisa to bully you in school or anything." He explained.

*scoffs*
"Me? Bully? You thought wrong. You left me a...all  alone at a...a place you know I hate to be at! Do you know how people were looking at me? They wanted to...to take advantage of me Caden!" I said almost crying.

"I came to make it up to you okay, I'm sorry for what they did to you and I won't let it happen again." He said.

I sat down and Caden sat by me and hugged me because I was already crying . I laid my head on his shoulder and he was patting my head gently.

I sat up and cleaned my tears. I had no choice than to forgive Caden since I was crushing on him. But, he has a girlfriend now. He must be a playboy.

"Okay back to business, let me help you." Caden started.

"Mm....hm I'm listening" I said adjusting my body in the chair.

"What do you tell a guy who approaches you and ask about you?" He asked.

"I'm Rhiannon and I live alone at 17, I hate parties but I love being home alone. It's Amazing right?" I said excitedly.

"Wait, you're gonna tell a guy you just met that?" Caden asked.

"What more can I say?" I asked.

"Oh Rhiannon, you need lessons."

"That's why you're here, isn't it?" I asked.

"Yeah,so let's start. You need to find something more unboring to say if that's even a word."

"Unboring? You mean that was boring?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was." He said without hesitation.

"Oh okay teacher, say something I can say to a guy or whatever."

" you can start by saying your name, tell him about what you like about him or you noticed first on him."

"Okay like what?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Seriously? Okay, let me make an example."

He took my hoodie from the table and placed it in position like it was his hair.

"Act like the man." he told me.

"Hi, I'm Caden and you are?" I asked pretending to be him.

"I'm Rhiannon." He said touching his hair, I mean hoodie hair

"Tell me something about you?" I asked unsure.

"Well, I'm just a simple girl looking for a handsome guy like you." He said in his skull splitting pretentious voice.

I opened my mouth to the words and he started laughing.

"You see, you say something that will make the guy pleased and surprised"

" okay can I say, I'm Rhiannon and I'm looking for you . Like, straight forward?" I asked

He nodded since he was short of words.
He told me I'll be saying something like that the next time I meet a new guy and  he'll help with the rest of the conversation.

I'm so glad to have a tutor like Caden. He thought me the first lesson and he scolded a little. He left after we ate some pizza I ordered during the lesson.

I took a shower and slept as soon as I laid on the bed.

Please vote and comment.😁

...